Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas!

3 posters

Go down

Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! Empty Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas!

Post by Serenata Wildfire Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:47 pm

On the outskirts of the land of water in the quiet village of the wildfire clan everyone gathered around to share in the eggnog, brandy, and mayhem. As usual the air was filled with the sounds of their festive songs. The more drunk they got the better they thought it sounded but the stupider it was. Near the middle of the festival the young Serenata Wildfire took to the stage with a few other musicians. She played for them traditional songs of any Christmas gatherings but saved something special for the end. Something to help uplift the cheer in peoples spirits and hoped to add some comedy aswell. For this she wouldn't need her violin, but sets it on a stand by the mic before clearing her throat.

"are you having a merry christmass everyone!....well I was. But not anymore, you see I won't be getting any gifts for Christmas I've been a very bad girl. I know I know, for some of you am the last person you'd expect to be naughty while for others you know better. Well let me just put it this way."

The drummer behind her suddenly yells out: "one-two-three-four!" and the stage explodes with song as she begins to sing in a voice harsh and sarcastic compared to her normal temperamental tone her song was:

"ohhh-oh-ohhh!.....I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas! Because I ain't been nuttin' but bad!

I broke my bat on Atsushis head
Someone snitched on me!
I hid a frog in Lunas bed
Someone snitched on me!

I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas, momy and daddy are mad
I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas, because I ain't been nuttin' but bad

I spilled ink on Illyas rug
Someone snitched on me!
I made Yoh eat a bug
Someone snitched on me!
Replaced Kumas whisky with pee and someone snitched on me!

Ohhh! I won't be seeing Santa clause because someone snitched on me! He won't come to visit me because someone snitched on me!

You better watch out! You better be good! Because if you don't am warning you

*high squeaky squirrel voice.* your goona get nuttin' for Christmas! Nnnuts!

I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas! Mommy and daddy are mad! Im getting nuttin' for Christmas because I ain't been nuttin' but bad! (repeat)"

As the last verse repeats bottles of brandy and eggnog fly around while the other musicians with her purposely get out of tune with each other to sound like their falling appart. Sere didn't really do all those things in the song, but just thought it would be funny to jab a joke at them. But if anyone should find a frog in their bed or an irremovable ink stain or urin instead of whiskey in their bottle...she had no doing in that.
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 212

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! Empty Re: Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas!

Post by Yoh Uchiha Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:43 pm

a dark shadow appear front of her by driven by her sing voice i was let to her as my appear i wear a white coat the hood of coat covering my yes,as his heard looking and brown with one knot hooding i appear holding a black backpack as i woke you whit smile on my face with out thinking i said "you have a beautiful voice i want to give you this"  i have you a scroll (song of healing) once i give to you i disappear like a flash

Song of healing:
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 95

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 400

Back to top Go down

Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas! Empty Re: Serenata's gettin nuttin' for Christmas!

Post by Serenata Wildfire Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Serenata looked down at the scroll that was given to her. She'd no idea who or what that mysterious figure was that gave her the scroll and didn't even have time to say thank you or goodbye. She thought about it all the way back to her one bedroom home. "I guess I did get something for Christmas." she mused and chuckled to herself. Her ankle suddenly gave way an almost tripped, feeling dizzy and a little nauseated. "oh no...I mist have drank the wrong eggnog." Buy still curious about the scroll, she began to peel back the seal and starting to reveal the first notes of it's contents when *BONK* she walked right into a pole. Apparently she did get the wrong eggnog.

Latter than night while sitting on her bed with an ice pack on her head she rolled out the scroll. At first very impressed and pleased by her gift. "a healing spell like the ones of old. I could help so many hurting people with this!..." her lip curls to a frown of disappointment when reading that it's a ninjutsu type of art. Her and most everyone in her clan were terrible at ninjutsu and taijutsu. "Mm...well it doesn't say it needs any hand signs so maybe I can pull it off. It's is within the world of music and if not anything else a new song is always fun to sing." rolling it up she tucked it away in a chest with the other songs of hers. She'd have to do a lot of work before she can use that song. But also it's the thought that counts and in this case quite a nice thought. It made her wonder who this mysterious person was. "Santa? PFFFT no. But whoever he is, wish I had a chance to thank him."
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:10 pm

-A yellow eye rotated quickly through the ice pack the girl on the bed used. Mizuchi had been watching her that evening through various places of liquid while she sang her terrible music. While Atsushi sat in his throne and drank his sake, the serpent’s head lifted out of the water with a mighty roar, the two men were alone. The large head spoke with a hiss to the Kage.- “Atsushi, it seems your dear friend is talking and receiving items from the enemy. A scroll, mind you and I wouldn’t doubt a spy gave it to her so she could record our precious data… Go now and fetch her.” –The mighty creature ducked back into the water while Atsushi left his throne room and dressed himself in the formal Kage wear. He left his compound and roamed the streets to reach Sere’s apartment. Atsushi’s mind began racing with thoughts about her betraying the village. Such a notion would usually be deemed impossible from his friend, a close one at that. However, it was coming from his best friend’s beak. Though he moved swift, he still took a reasonable amount of time to think. Fifteen minutes passed since he left the compound and finally he made it to her door step.

The Kage took in a deep breath before steeling his nerves and readying his gaze, while the water bottle attached to his left hip began to bubble with delight. He raised his left hand to slowly, but loudly knock on the door of Sere’s dumpy little apartment.-
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:45 am

Having just tucked herself in for the night and closed her eyes for sleep when a loud thump from the door jolted her awake. Someone was trying to reach her at this time of night? She sighed and kicked the covers off and walked through the dark to find the front door. Her bare feet made the floor creek and she yelled from behind the door. "Coming! Just a minute!" when the door unlocks and opens as far as the security chain let's it open a pair of red eyes glow out at Atsushi. Her hair is still a mess and let down to flow over her shoulders and is still in a night gown. "Huh? A-Atsushi?....hi...oh my uh hold on please." the door slamed and he could hear her taking the chain off the door before it opens again but this time all the way. "um this is a surprise uh...what...what brings you here?" sere seems surprised that he would come visit her at such a time, and a bit embarrassed to be caught looking such a mess and in her pjs. Suddenly she felt very unprofessional. By the look in his eyes he seemed like he had something heavy to say to her.

"Atsushi uh, look, am sorry I got mad at you before and maybe talked kinda harsh. I guess I let myself go a little....and I may have made you the butt of the joke in my last performance but I can change the lyrics if you want."
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum