Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki]

2 posters

Go down

Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] Empty Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki]

Post by Izaya Byakuran Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] Soma_schicksal_by_nekoyasha89-d63yro4

Who are you:
Character Name: Izaya Byakuran
Character Age: 09/18/ 25
Village: Iwagakure
Clan: Doku
Element: Water and Wind
Techniques: Ninjutsu and Bukijutsu (Chains and Blades)

Your Appearance:
Eyes: Grey
Hair: White
Appearance Description: Izaya stands at 5 foot and 11 inches. He weighed at around 165lbs with his skinny body type. He has brown hazel eyes that is sometimes covered by his hair in the mornings.  Izaya usually has to tie it up to keep it out of his eyes. He also usually sports a hat, T-Shirt and Jeans when he is out in the public. He mostly wears it when he wants people to think of him as the average civilian. He also likes to wear black glasses as well. Though he doesn't need to wear them, because he doesn't have bad eyesight. Personally he likes to wear them along with his ensemble. He also likes to wear fur boots over his jeans.

He states that he wears them because they're comfortable and form fitting. Not only that on his tongue, hands and back, he has strange markings on his slightly muscular body. Izaya has taken to calling them battle scars, though they are just weird birth marks. Izaya has no defined muscles rather he has the bare amount needed so that it isn't all fat. Contrary to his personality, Izaya tends to look like the quiet type. Like he rather be doing something other than fighting someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Information:

Personality:  In the past he was cruel and ruthless, and showed no mercy to enemies and allies alike. Initially, he showed no remorse or sadness when his subordinates died, as he only saw them as disposable tools. Once he lost his brother, he began to care more for human life and became much kinder but one thing about him never changed. Even as calm as he is he always demands respect, he does it without words. He merely radiates the power that demands respect. While Izaya has become alot less cruel over the years he hasn't lost his fangs. He is more than willing to deal with a problem when it arises. If needed he will back down to no one, not even a kage.

Izaya is a simple man. He likes to read, sleep, and eat. Most he see him and talk to him call him simple. He himself would agree with them. He is one that lacks true ambition, he has no desire to crush an enemy under his feet. His only desire in life is to live an easy one maybe with a pretty girl. One without war, without conquest, without struggle. He is a believer that the ends justifies the means. That if it means the overall safety of the majority would be saved by the temporary displeasure of that same majority, Izaya would stand beside the choice. Izaya also believes in the sanctity of a contract or a verbal agreement. Once the deal has been struck it will take a lot of convincing to make Izaya let go of the deal or to go back on his word.

Izaya can also be shy, he solemnly speaks unless he needs to and even he goes directly to the point. He also tends to seem happier when he is alone, because of this he tends to come off as a loner. He also takes mission or job he does with the utmost seriousness. He rarely attempts to do anything that can compromise the success of a mission and is even willing to put a teammate out of commission if it means accomplishing a mission easier.
  • Fighting
  • Reading
  • Sleeping
  • Children
  • Games

Dislikes:

• Liquor
  • Women (nagging)
  • Sob stories
  • Spoiled brats
  • People without tact

Your Nindo/Motives: I will not betray those who put their trust into me.
History:  Izaya was born a young shinobi, bred for battle. The hospital where he was born in was attacked on the day of his birth. The assault that was done by the bandits around the area, they wanted something that was in the hospital. A shinobi who could give a certain tattoo to others. Once that could allow a shinobi to use one of the most powerful forms of power, a biju. A shinobi who could bestow the power of the beast. One that could rival the power of shikakku. Izaya was the one to receive that seal

Years later Izaya became a genin. He was the top of his class, one could say he could do whatever he set his mind to. Whether it would be learning Taijutsu, Ninjitsu, or even genjutsu. Izaya accelerated at it. He learned it, but never could he truly grasp to master it. Probably because he was never truely interested in such things. As a child he mostly wanted to spend his time playing with friends rather than actually train or work on his ninjutsu. He was a boy with talent. A diamond in the rough. He spent his genin days lazing around... Though that all changed when he became a chunin.

As a chunin everything changed, War happened in the desert. Between who Izaya didn't know. All he knew was that everyday was filled with battle. Men and Women dying, blood being spilt. Everyday Izaya took the life of someone he didn't know. As he fought in the war he felt something change inside of him. He felt a darkness grow inside of his heart. It changed him. Who were they before he killed them? What kind of lives did they lead? So many questions would spiral in his head as he fought them. It only seemed that he was only gaining a dark hatred of those around him. But one thing was certain at the time. It was kill or be killed and unfortunately for them, Izaya wanted to live. And live he did, fighting during those days... he slowly made a name for himself. As the Salamander King. During that time he had developed his bukijutsu in order to fight while reserving chakra.

During the war he met a few shinobi from different places. Some who were strong, some who were weak but very few of them stood out. Except for one, a konoichi... While Izaya never got her name he knew just how powerful she was. The few times that they fought on the battlefield whether against or with each other they both were usually the last one standing. Izaya would say that she might have been his first real rival but doesn't say much about her other than she was the first to really challenge him. Unfortunately during one of their encounters he lost his brother. He was impaled through the chest. At the end of the war Izaya was promoted to jounin and he became a bit less publicly known.

After becoming a jounin, Izaya became apart of an organization that planned to get rid of the Sunagakure's Anbu leader. After years of playing around with the shinobi of Sunagakure sending them to their deaths. One of which included Izaya's brother. For the next few months Izaya began to move through the land of the sand doing missions and preparing himself to get rid of the Anbu leader in Sunagakure. Unfortunately after Izaya joined the organization, Izaya began to disappear from Sunagakure history

Not much is known about what Izaya did during his time after becoming a jounin. All they know is that he stopped showing up in the village and slowly most people forgot about him. That is, a leader of one of the desert tribes had been assassinated. Some said that Izaya was there when it happened. Some didn’t believe it. Then came the second sighting of Izaya attacking a caravan that was leaving the village. Though no one could really figure out if it was really him or not. but the last sighting which his identity was confirmed was his hand at the death of the Anbu leader of Sunagakure. Afterwards he disappeared from the sand village.

He later found himself in front of the earth village. He was tired of running and after a few months of convincing he was able to receive the trust of the tsuchikage and became a shinobi of the land hidden beneath the stone. Which happened after he nearly lost his life in a conflict between the two. Of course he wasn't alone, there were multiple people who came from Sunagakure to join Iwagakure. Though Izaya was the one leading them. It was there he came into contact with the woman he fought against in the war. After an initial fight between the two, they began to get along. Though they still tend to fight every now and then.

Rp Sample: Footsteps could be heard as a single man trotted through the wasteland. The man's clothes were in rags and he held nothing in his hands but a Kusarigama. Fortunately the sight of a weapon in the hands of a man wasn't uncommon though the look in his eyes was. Unlike the men, women, and child in the wasteland his eyes weren't dead. His eyes were filled with life, as though he was saying "I'm going to live and I won't let this place be my coffin". His pace alone showed that he had a destination rather than mindlessly wandering. But where? The man made his way through the wasteland until he found himself a place to eat. It wasn't easy. Food was always scarce in the wasteland. Places that served food was even scarcer.

Sitting in a small hut that radiated heat, Izaya ordered his food. He didn't order for anything special, just some rice as it was the cheapest thing Izaya could think of. Besides they didn't have a menu. Tapping his finger against the tabletop Izaya patiently waited for his food. Izaya looked around to find himself being stared at. People weren't use to the activity and whimsical gesture that Izaya did by tapping on the table. Some looked surprised while others stared back down in their glob of greyish goop that one could call a meal.

It wasn't long until the rice came. Izaya placed his Kusarigama on the ground infront of himself and began to scarf down the rice. The rice was bland but Izaya didn't care. If he was going to get out of this place he was going to need energy. After finishing his first bowl Izaya looked at the waitress as if to ask for another. The waitress stood stunned before giving him another bowl. Izaya didn't waste anytime finishing the second, then the third, and finally a fourth before being kicked out. After finally being kicked out for eating a bit too much without money he began to search for a place to sleep. It was getting late and the sun began to go down. Walking to a somewhat secluded area he climbed into a tree and began to relax in the branches, alone. Which unfortunately didn't last long as he noticed a young woman walking by where he was relaxing. He thought about saying something but decided to keep his mouth shut and see if she would walk pass him without saying anything.

Faceclaim: Soma - God Eater

Secret word: Moon Wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsus owned:

Complete:

Last edited by Izaya Byakuran on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 81

Back to top Go down

Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki] Empty Re: Izaya Byakuran [6 tails Jinchurriki]

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Welcome to the site. Get cracking.
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down