Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Izaya Jutsus Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Izaya Jutsus Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izaya Jutsus 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Izaya Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Izaya Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Izaya Jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Izaya Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Izaya Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Izaya Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Izaya Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Izaya Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Izaya Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Izaya Jutsus

2 posters

Go down

Izaya Jutsus Empty Izaya Jutsus

Post by Izaya Byakuran Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Name: Itadakimasu
Classification: Ninjutsu (Kekkei Genkai)
Class: Supplementary
Range: Short Range
Hand seals:
Usage: The most basic Doku chakra technique, This technique allows the user to suck any poison in the vicinity and restore their chakra reserves after absorbing. The shinobi’s chakra is restored by half of whatever jutsu cost of the poison attack or 5 cp if it is poison from an item.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Classification: Ninjutsu
Range: Self
Hand seals: Ram
Usage: The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Classification:Ninjutsu, General skill
Class:Supplementary
Hand seals: Ram → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake
Usage: With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations.

Name:Poison Cloud (Free)
Classification: Ninjutsu, kekkei Genkai
Range: Mid-range
Hand seals:
Usage: A technique which mirrors the effects of that of the Hidden Mist Jutus used by the Kirigakure Ninja. Although, instead of using water vapour, the clan member uses poison mist and spreads it vastly along the field, for up to fifty meters. The mist possess the same ability to hinder the victims eyesight and slowly paralyze them while within since it too is used with chakra. But most importantly, while within the mist the mist begin to cause victims to experience a poison of the user’s choice.

Name: Chloroform Bullet (Free)
Class: Offensive
Range: Short-range
Hand seals:
Usage: After chewing and blowing up some of his poison like bubble gum, the user spits the bubble at high speed towards an enemy. Upon impact, the bubble explodes and releases a cloud of poison gas. The gas acts like tear gas and causes severe sneezing, and immobilizes the enemy and anyone else near the vicinity.

Name: Bijuu Cloak (free)
Classification: Bijuu Technique
Hand seals: N/A
Usage: When greatly angered the Jinchuuriki's Bijuu takes advantage of this state, and imbues his/her body with its chakra. It heals physical and chakra based damage one rank below the user and above This cloak is aquamarine and transparent, and boost the Jinchuuriki's speed and power by one rank. ie: Genin on par with Chunin.

Name: Poison Clone (free)
Class: Suplementary
Hand seals:
Usage: Using the same principal as the Shadow Clone technique, the user merges their chakra with acid gas or liquids. The clone can then move about acting as them, with the same capabilities of a Shadow Clone. When dispelled by the user or destroyed though it explodes, casting poison gas/liquids up to a ten meter radius. When hit the person affected will begin to feel the effects of the applied poison.
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 81

Back to top Go down

Izaya Jutsus Empty Re: Izaya Jutsus

Post by Luna Fang Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 pm

accepted.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin