Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

My character name  Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

My character name  Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

My character name  19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
My character name  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
My character name  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
My character name  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
My character name  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
My character name  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
My character name  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
My character name  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
My character name  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
My character name  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

My character name

2 posters

Go down

My character name  Empty My character name

Post by Mayu Uchiha Tue May 13, 2014 7:36 am

General Information
Name:Mayu Uchiha
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Dark Onyx Eyes
BirthdDay: 20 February
Height: 157 cm
Weight: 51 Kg
Allegiances : Rogue Ninja
Chakra Type: Fire- Lightning-
Ranks: Genin
Blood Type: AB
Clan: Uchiha
Summon: Cats and Hawks
Appearance: She has long stright black hair that end at the back of her middle her eyes are dark onyx . her clothes are a red kimono and its but short like jacket and she wear a skirt that is a bit short too and its red too and a sandals on the back of her kimino is the Uchiha symbol
Dislikes :Losing, Headache , Fanboys , Fangirls , Sasuke
Ninja Pet: Cat Ninja
Weapons: Katana ,Shuriken, Genjutsu , Ninjutsu , Taijutsu
Weakness: Seen people hurt
Lineage : Fugaku Uchiha , Mikoto Uchiha , Mayu Uchiha,  Itachi Uchiha , Sasuke Uchiha
Ninja Experience
Jutsus: Sharingan , Mangekyou Sharingan , Ultra Mangekyou Sharingan , Sword , Read Mind.
Name: Chidori
Effect: This jutsu channels a large amount of chakra into the user's arm. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible to the naked eye. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and stabs their enemy with it. The amount of thrust combined with the large concentration of chakra allows the user to stab through almost anything; as such it is usually fatal to the enemy.
Name: Chidori Senbon
Effect: The ninja is  able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably take on Chidori's characteristics, including its ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path.
Name: Chidori Sword
Effect: The ninja is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease.
Name: Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu // Fire Release: Grand Fireball Technique
Effect: Utilizing a large amount of chakra, a ninja is able to spew a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. While the Uchiha clan uses the technique as a "coming of age" technique
Name: Katon: Housenka no Jutsu // Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Effect: The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.
Name: Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu // Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Effect: After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target
Name: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu // Shadow Shuriken Technique
Effect: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.
Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu // Summoning Technique
Effect: A powerful jutsu, Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Name: Soufuushasan no Tachi // Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.

Parents: Father : Kei Uchiha ( his brother is Fugaku Uchiha)
           Mother: Emi Uchiha
           Bother: Yuji Uchiha
Story: Mayu was a little girl living with her parents she never know if she have a cousins or not but she got the chance to know cause her mother will get her to the academy of ninja so she can be strong and have friends too mayu nodded and her mother smiles and take her daughter hand and walk to mayu room and change her clothes to her normal red shirt and red skirt and the Uchiha  symbol on her back then they both walk off the Uchiha compound and oes to the  academy her mother say bye to her she got in the ninja academy and she see a girl that have lavender eyes She was really shy and stuttered a lot. "Hi I'm Mayu. What's you're name?" Mayu asked her with a smile.

"I-I'm Hinata. N-nice to meet Y-you M-mayu-Chan." The lavender eyed girl - Hinata - said with a bad stutter. Mayu look at Hinata with a kind smile.

"Nice to meet you too Hinata. We can be friends, like best friends." She suggested and Hinata smiled happily.

"B-best friends for real yeah. I never had friends before." Mayu grins.

"Great! From now on, we are best friends forever." Mayu said and as such, the day continued to pass. As the hours ticked by, Mayu made other friends, not just Naruto. She was going to be friend with Sasuke but she thought it might not happen since he was so distant.

Finally, the day ended and she got home. She called her parents but no one answered. As she entered the house, she saw blood splattered all over the walls and floor. Her parents laid unconscious. And amongst the bodies was the man who killed them. He was standing where her parents laid and glanced up as Mayu entered the room. He was waiting for Mayu to come. He wear a black cloak and smirked at Mayu then  he say to her.

"You're too weak to try to kill me. You need to hate me, and when you get older and stronger, we will meet again. Then we will fight. Good bye, little girl." he said coldly before vanishing, leaving Mayu alone to cry . In that silent house, standing before the piles of bodies, she made a promise. She promised to herself that she'd be strong, so she can avenge her clan. She knows just who killed her parents. And day by day, she began to hate those around her. When she goes to the academy, she saw Sasuke being surrounded by his fangirls but she didn't care because she doesn't care anymore. She knew that Naruto hated Sasuke, so Sasuke, in return, hate Naruto. The same things will happened everyday, so she tried to not show anymore emotion. but she know that Sasuke have no parents  too thats he act different so she didnt care to know whats wrong ith him she just ignore him everday.

Last edited by Mayu Uchiha on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:25 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I did a a little mistakes)
Mayu Uchiha
Mayu Uchiha

Experience : 10

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

My character name  Empty Re: My character name

Post by HotaruUchiha Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am

Hello there. I know i am not an admin but i wish to give you some feedback. First one. You cannot have Friends with Canon Characters becouse they all are dead for last 1000 Years. Secoundly Please follow the format given on the main site and the Guidelines i will link below.

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net/t3-character-creation-guidlines

Thank you!

HotaruUchiha

Experience : 40

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down