Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces

2 posters

Go down

Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces Empty Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces

Post by Luna Fang Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:33 am

Luna stands outside of the Hokage building and looks out to the Hokge Mountain faces. She smiles at the fact that she is Hokage. She planned to work hard and keep the village and the country in line.

"I suppose I should get back to the office, but its such a nice day." She says to herself. She then turns around and sees the blue sky with the setting sun. She knew anything could happen and often looked out into the village.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces Empty Re: Luna looks out to the Hokage Faces

Post by Yoh Uchiha Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:52 am

Yoh was sitting on top of hokage building and over hard Lady luna talking
"you will be fine Lady Hokage" he smile at her as his eyes change slowly to sharingan i just off the hokage buiding and look at her face slowly "hi my name is Yoh uchiha nice to meet you"
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 95

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:24 am

Luna turns and sees him. "Nice to meet you. and I see from your eyes that your are a Uchiha." Her eyes glow slightly and return to amber. "How long have you been up here?" She asks even though it hadnt been too long since she had gotten up here. She starts to head back to the office but stops right in front of Yoh.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:30 am

" about few hours. this is the best part to go to sleep you" i cover my mouth with my hand as i start to yawn; " are you busy today i mean if you want to hang out with me" he look away when he said then look around making sure his uchiha clan member not looking for him then look at her with claim smile hoping she not busy
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:34 am

"you should not be sleeping. You are a Jounin correct?" she says raising an eyebrow. "And yes i am going to be busy. i still have to go through paperwork." she says while starting to pass him but stopping at the stairs to look back.

She sighs and runs her hand through her hair. The sun had fully set now and she had to get a light in her office on.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:41 am

"that correct lady hokage" he turn around to see you " i got not mission to go to top that i-" he stop him self before he got kick out there" just forget i just said" he sign "your still young to do paper work come and have a date with me huh? you know you want too" he smile at her "in return i will help you with that paper work"
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

"Young or not I still need to do it." she said with a look. she then turned. "Another time Yoh, just not today" she said as she headed down to the office.

he may follow, she thought but she entered the building and headed to her office, her shoes lightly tapping the floor as she walked. she touched her feathers in her hair and sighed, "so much to do, so little time" she opened the door and walked into the office and sat at her desk.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:32 pm

he found her like a dog hoping she will change her mind "you know im going keep following you in till you said yes" said it like he got nothing; he start making face behide her back when she not looking after that start sing softy  in till she said yes "hmm"
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:02 pm

"well what is this" she asked herself when she found a letter on her desk. she picked it up and looked at it before opening it up. Inside was a notice from a Jounin from the anbu center in the 44th Training grounds. thinking for a moment she thought she could send Yoh to check this out.

She got up and stepped to the window. Opening it she leaned out and called to Yoh, "Yoh come down here for a moment!" she then went back to the desk, leaving the window open for him.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:13 am

he walking to the door and open it and said "yes lady luna" look so claim "are you really for are date?" as he start to smile; looking like a fool thinking this is date (what should we do first, maybe a walk into town then get something to  eat) he slowly look how much money do i have then look at her
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:18 am

Luna sighed at she opened the window for no reason, "there is going to be no date. i have an assignment for you. I need you to go to the 44th training grounds main building and talk to the Jounin there, something is going on and I don't like it." she said as she handed hi the note. "this should help explain things" she got up and closed the window since it was open for no reason.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:32 am

"awww okay then" look down  then he walk to her "on my way" he open the window and take the note before i jump out he said " over this we are going out on a date" then disappear  like a flash  just run try get the place i need to go once i got there i was looking for persong i am looking for

Profile    Gentsu~B| Ninjutsu~B | Fire~B- |
                    D-2|C-1 |B-1|A-0|S-0 <---Jutsus learned

Last edited by Yoh Uchiha on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Luna sighed and laughed that he had used the window. She got up and looked out. She watched as the last of the sun went below the horizon. She picked up a cup of tea that had gotten cold and sipped it. she didnt mind that it was cold. she set it down once more and turned back to the door.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:25 pm

*3hrs have pass; he found the person he was look for and talk to him and give the note he look at me at me wierd* "what?" he said to guy; the guy laugh just like that i run back to lady luna  try get there fast i can i throw my self the window then catch myself so i will not hit myself "im back lady luna"
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Luna jumped as she was in full concentration on the paper in her hands. "it would be nicer if you came and knocked on the door when coming back from a mission." she said not looking at him and leaning back to the paper. she touched her head as this was going to be a problem. "im going to have to send for the tactition to plan for this" she mumbled before laying down the paper.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:24 am

A fox ninja start to turn to the village with a scroll  in this mouth looking for the hokage it said " Dear Lady Luna, i have been with my mission if you need anything else i will be out town training my body and mind i'm sorry i don't meet you in person to tell you this i hope you forgive me i need time for myself lot has happen so plz let me have this down time if anything come up plz tell me a.s.a.p.  Love Yoh uchiha" once you finish read it a red rose will appear like a summon jutsu; on that time i'm outside the village Meditating. once that fox give to you he will disappear
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:42 pm

i sigh to get ready what to say to her i hope she will say my hair got longer cause of my training i happen working on; i knock her door hoping she will answer me; i start wonder if she was there,"lady Luna it mean i need ask you something" waiting for her to answer
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down