Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Illyasviel Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Illyasviel Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illyasviel 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Illyasviel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Illyasviel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Illyasviel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Illyasviel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Illyasviel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Illyasviel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Illyasviel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Illyasviel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Illyasviel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Illyasviel

2 posters

Go down

Illyasviel Empty Illyasviel

Post by Illyasviel Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Who are you:
Character Name: Illyasviel Murciélago
Character Age: Decemeber/19/25
Village:Kirigakure
Clan:N/A
Element: Water Fire
Techniques: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
Species: Three Tail Turtle

Your Appearance:
Eyes:Red
Hair:White
Appearance Description:

Illyasviel is what many would consider a prized possession, for both men and women. Illya is a physically fit woman. She is built like an athlete. There are high degrees of muscle definition that wouldn't be apparent if one views her from a distance. But up close she resembles something similar to the idea of an Amazon. Her legs are more defined than anything else. Her body tends to take an hour glass shape as she has thick hips, a relatively large chest and a really profuse set of other features.

Illyasviel’s hair is undoubtedly one of her best features. Though most people mistake it for white, it is actually silver.  Her hair nestles on her back and shoulders, and she always wears it straight no matter the occasion, be it a formal setting or on the battlefield. That’s just how she prefers it. It also looks soft to the touch, silken almost. Her hair has a gentle wave to it. Her brow and most of her eyebrow are covered by a front fringe while the sides of her face are framed by shorter strands of her hair.

Her eyes are often compared to rubies by others and the sparkling red seems to hold the warmth of a crimson sunset. Long, thick eyelashes that fan across her cheeks when closed, envelop her perfectly almond shaped eyes, making the brightness of the red stand out even more. Her eyes are always twinkling with what seemed like amusement or an inside joke only she gets.

Her skin is of a brown complexion and delicate like a flower due to the genes in her family

Your Information:

Personality:

Immediately Illyasviel comes across as an antisocial and distant. She is calm and collected at all times and rarely shows any emotion. She is naturally a quiet woman though is known to engage in small talk occasionally. When talking to someone Illyasviel often shares her thoughts or opinions when asked, she is not a woman who guards her tongue and speaks her mind often making her seem blunt and disrespectful towards others even when does not intend to be. She also takes her job seriously and as top priority.

Illyasviel also seems to always be in control of her emotions and is hardly ever seen showing them, but she will smile occasionally, thought it isn’t usually seen due to her mask.  She can become angry though her anger is often reflected in just a disapproving silent glare, sometimes she will tell someone what is on her mind and be even blunter than usual. Illyasviel also has no qualms about walking up to someone and smacking them when they need it.

Over all she is an intelligent person who does not like reflecting his emotions on to others, the type to become quiet when annoyed or upset with someone. Yet, she is also the type to know right from wrong and keeps her opinions to herself about a few things and does not care to become personally involved with anyone

Dislikes: Hot Places, Sour Foods, Annoying Children
Your Nindo/Motives: To protect the peace
History:

History:

Rp Sample:

Sample:
Faceclaim: Selvaria Bles- Valkiyra Chronicles
https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/22/61/46/silvia10.png

Secret word:Moon Wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jutsus Owned:

Training::

Completed::
[/spoiler]

Last edited by Illyasviel on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Illyasviel
Illyasviel
Anbu
Anbu

Experience : 100

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 600

Back to top Go down

Illyasviel Empty Re: Illyasviel

Post by Luna Fang Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Ok. you can only have 2 techniques and i would like to have the link to your faceclaim. after that it will be accepted. and you mean the three tail Jinchuuriki right.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:59 pm

your nindo needs to be 25 words but otherwise accepted.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down