Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Good news everyone! Please read. Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Good news everyone! Please read. Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good news everyone! Please read. 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Good news everyone! Please read. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Good news everyone! Please read. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Good news everyone! Please read. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Good news everyone! Please read. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Good news everyone! Please read. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Good news everyone! Please read. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Good news everyone! Please read. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Good news everyone! Please read. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Good news everyone! Please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Good news everyone! Please read.

Go down

Good news everyone! Please read. Empty Good news everyone! Please read.

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Hey, everyone! So, you’ve decided to join the great Land of Mist, huh? Well, as your Kage I will be giving out certain rules regarding it. Of course, these aren’t rules like, what you can and can’t do. Anyway..

Rule 1: Attempting to leave the village and seek another or to live out in the country side equals death. I do not wish for someone to try and give out village secrets.

Rule 2: Any attempts to get cozy and loving with a ninja from another village, DEATH! I do not wish for the village to mingle with the others and share secrets.

Rule 3: If the Kage isn’t on, and you have village matters, please contact his special unit and if they are not on….Go and ask the other higher-ups.

Rule 4: I will most likely strangle anyone who wishes to leave the village myself, or send out my unit to do the murdering for me.

Rule 5: Enjoy the time spent here and achieve greatness. I will always be looking for ninja to prove their worth.

Rule 6: Mission first. Leave comrades behind if they endanger the mission in any way. Our village depends on the success of the mission!

Rule 7: I might be the kage, but our village, the younger ninja of this generation represent our land's hope and future. So do your best to help build up our great land!
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum