Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Clan Creation Template   Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Clan Creation Template   Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clan Creation Template   19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Clan Creation Template   I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Clan Creation Template   I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Clan Creation Template   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Clan Creation Template   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Clan Creation Template   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Clan Creation Template   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Clan Creation Template   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Clan Creation Template   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Clan Creation Template   I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Clan Creation Template

Go down

Clan Creation Template   Empty Clan Creation Template

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:19 am

Here at NNL we promote diversity and a wide range of options. One of those options is to create your own custom clans. Here is the clan template.

Clan Name:(Simple enough)
Location:(Is your clan specific to a village or maybe are nomads. Maybe people are adopted into the clan based on ability’s or unique traits.)
Clan History:(How did the clan originate? Were there any significant events in history? Be descriptive, include as many details, and events as possible. 250 words but please try to go over that.)
Description:(What is your clan like. You could compare this to the personality of the character creation. 100 words but again please try to exceed this.)
Unique Traits:(Does your clan share any familiar traits such as Uzumaki normally having red hair. Maybe they are unable to use the fire element but have special abilities with the water element.)
Strengths:(Simple enough)
Weaknesses:(Simple enough)
Restrictions:(Is there something this clan absolutely can’t do, such as people who join the clan can’t use genjutsu. Things like hair color should not be listed here.)
Clan specific Jutsu:(Are there any hidden Jutsu specific to your clan? Use the appropriate template.)
Member limit:(All clans will be available for anyone to join, but you can set a limit on how many people may join between 2-8. No one may have more than one character in a single clan.)

For copy and pasting ease
Code:

[b]Clan Name:[/b](Simple enough)
[b]Location:[/b](Is your clan specific to a village or maybe are nomads. Maybe people are adopted into the clan based on ability’s or unique traits.)
[b]Clan History:[/b](How did the clan originate? Were there any significant events in history? Be descriptive, include as many details, and events as possible. 250 words but please try to go over that.)
[b]Description:[/b](What is your clan like. You could compare this to the personality of the character creation. 100 words but again please try to exceed this.)
[b]Unique Traits:[/b](Does your clan share any familiar traits such as Uzumaki normally having red hair. Maybe they are unable to use the fire element but have special abilities with the water element.)
[b]Strengths:[/b](Simple enough)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b](Simple enough)
[b]Restrictions:[/b](Is there something this clan absolutely can’t do, such as people who join the clan can’t use genjutsu. Things like hair color should not be listed here.)
[b]Clan specific Jutsu:[/b](Are there any hidden Jutsu specific to your clan? Use the appropriate template.)
[b]Member limit:[/b](All clans will be available for anyone to join, but you can set a limit on how many people may join between 2-8. No one may have more than one character in a single clan.)

Last edited by Astral on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added in clan jutsu)

Back to top Go down