Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code

2 posters

Go down

Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code Empty Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code

Post by Serenata Wildfire Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:34 am

Name:The Wildfire Code
Classification:Genjutsu
Class:Supplementary
Range:Long-range
Hand seals:None(Charge time varies with circumstance)
Usage:History of both ancient and modern warfare have attested that communication in the heat of battle or in times of peace can decide the out come of a war, life, or death. When the Wildfire migrated from across the great sea they brought with them something more valuable than heaps of gold: Their native language. Having come from another continent most still have their old language and are bi-lingual so they can interact with their new neighbors but, when outsiders enter their village they often feel lost in a buzz of a strange tongue never heard before. (Other people might also notice that People of the Wildfire clan have a different accent resembling that of a French accent.)Their native language has been put to use serving as the secret code for the mist village to relay information without its enemies catching onto their secrets. But its not like anyone who knows the wildfire language can crack the code, because not only is it in their language but code words only the sender and recipient know are used. On top of that it can be converted to non-lyrical music. For example someone might play the melody for the song "Silent night." The tones, tempo, and rhythm of the song translate into: "Les moutons sont dans l'enclos"  Which would translate into: "The sheep are in the pen." Which are code words for: "The enemy has garrisoned at the gate." The code cannot be cracked unless someone can decipher music notes into the wildfire language, the wildfire language into their default language, and then figure out what the code words mean. It can be written and sent via telegram, radio, or sent out loud by voice or played on any musical instrument. This triple layered code is meant to be un-crackable and according to Serenata Wildfire it "Won't be cracked in my lifetime."  

The code is a double edged sword, it can be used to help allies acquire sensitive information or the keeper of the code can purposely allow enemies to to detect the code and give them false information. This is where it becomes a genjutsu. The code can be sent audibly to enemy ears and when chakra is applied to the sound waves it automatically translates the code for them and puts subliminal messages in their heads to give them the impression the caster of the jutsu wants them to know. Just when they think they solved it, they realize they were duped. This trickery can be done even at the same time as giving an ally the correct information.

Requirements of this Jutsu are: One must first be fluent in the Wildfires native language. They must know code words that are going to be used in the messages. And they must be able to decipher music notes into words. This is not limited to only the wildfire clan,it is not a clan jutsu, anyone can learn it despite their blood line/clan, but 100% unlikely they can do it if they don't speak the language.

It is given a low rank because it doesn't require much chakra to conduct, and it isn't used to attack or used as a defence. It's soul purpose is to send secret information...or deadly lies.
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 212

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code Empty Re: Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code

Post by Luna Fang Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:10 pm

I dont know where you are going with these jutsus
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code Empty Re: Covert Comunicatoins: The Wildfire Code

Post by Serenata Wildfire Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:28 am

Think Navajo code. Same idea.
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 212

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down