Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Dark Release Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark Release Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark Release 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Dark Release I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Dark Release I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Dark Release I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Dark Release I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Dark Release I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Dark Release I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Dark Release I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Dark Release I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Dark Release I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Dark Release

Go down

Dark Release Empty Dark Release

Post by Yubon Sabaku Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:52 am

Name:Dark Release
Classification: Kekkei Genkai/Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: 100 meter radius
Hand seals: None
Usage: Dark Release is a unique kekkei genkai belonging to Yubon of Sunagakure. This particular release allows him to absorb chakra from any source; weather it be from attacks or beings. Long ago, this ability required a seal placed on the hands of the user; but after a thousand years, Yubon can actually absorb chakra from any of his Tenketsu points. Dark release allows for several things. The first primary  ability is absorbing chakra from any living creature. In terms of attacks he can convert any chakra based attack into pure chakra and absorbe it. Once the chakra is absorbed, he can then do a couple of things with it. One option is to keep it and use it for later. His second option is to expell it. When the chakra is absorbed, he can analyze what elmental affinity the caster had and then use that element as his own. He can even decifer what elemental jutsu the user had and use the same jutsu (elemental jutsu can be learned in half the time). Any charka based jutsu can be absorbed. Nature based chakra cannot be absorbed this way. Also, Yubon cannot use any S ranked jutsu of any element gained this way. Advanced (or combination) elements can be learned as well, but they require double the learning time. Due to his chakra nature of dark release, he cannot make skin to skin contact with anyone without absorbing their chakra. He has no control over this.

Name:Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Class: Supplementary
Range: 100 meter radius
Usage: This is the technique used to convert and absorb chakra. This technique can cover a radius of 100 meters. Whether from a distance or upon physical contact, Yubon can absorb chakra into any of his tenketsu points and utilize or store the chakra absorbed. He even gains the elemental affinity(s) of anyone this is used on. This technique can absorb an infinite amount of chakra so long as his body can handle it.

Name:Dark Release: Judgment
Class: Offensive/Defensive
Range: All
Usage: This technique allows for any absorbed chakra to be shaped and expelled from any of Yubon's Tenketsu points. This is normally in the form of dark blue flames and can either be a blast or a ball. He can even expel chakra from multiple points simultaneously and make it act as a defensive maneuver.

Yubon Sabaku
Kage
Kage

Experience : 25

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down

Dark Release Empty Re: Dark Release

Post by Yubon Sabaku Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:26 am

Done, Bump Smile

Yubon Sabaku
Kage