Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Jutsu for Atsushi Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsu for Atsushi Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsu for Atsushi 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Jutsu for Atsushi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Jutsu for Atsushi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Jutsu for Atsushi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Jutsu for Atsushi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Jutsu for Atsushi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Jutsu for Atsushi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Jutsu for Atsushi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Jutsu for Atsushi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Jutsu for Atsushi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Jutsu for Atsushi

Go down

Jutsu for Atsushi Empty Jutsu for Atsushi

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Name:Hiding in Mist Technique
Classification:Ninjutsu
Class:Supplementary
Range:Long-Range
Hand seals:Tiger
Usage: The Hiding in Mist Technique is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth,[2] then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Name:Summoning Jutsu
Classification: Ninjutsu, Space-Time Ninjutsu
Class: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Hand seals: Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram
Usage: The Summoning Technique is a space–time ninjutsu that allows the ninja holding the contract to transport animals or people across long distances instantly via blood. In addition, the creature can summon the contract holder to their location. To use it, the ninja must plant the hand they used to write the contract with on the desired location to summon the beast. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how powerful the summoned creature can be

Name:Water Release: Black Rain Technique
Class:Supplementary, Offensive
Range:Short-Range
Hand seals: Ram → Snake → Tiger
Usage: This technique creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Name:Chidori
Class: Offensive
Hand seals: Ox → Rabbit → Monkey.
Usage: his technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name.[4] Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces

Name:Chidori Current
Usage: By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defence. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves", making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This attack can also be channelled through the ground to increase the range of the attack

Name:Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Range:All ranges
Hand seals:Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird
Usage: The Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill.

Name:Lightning Release Shadow Clone
Classification:Ninjutsu, Clone Technique
Class: Offensive, Supplementary
Hand seals: Clone Seal
Usage: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform techniques and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance; and also evenly distributes the user's chakra to each clone. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name:Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Hand seals:Boar → Ram → Snake → Horse → Dragon
Usage: This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.

Name:Water Release: Water Formation Wall
Class: Defensive
Hand seals: Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger
Usage: This defensive technique creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skilful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down