Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Training with the pervy sage Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Training with the pervy sage Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Training with the pervy sage 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Training with the pervy sage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Training with the pervy sage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Training with the pervy sage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Training with the pervy sage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Training with the pervy sage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Training with the pervy sage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Training with the pervy sage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Training with the pervy sage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Training with the pervy sage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Training with the pervy sage

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training with the pervy sage Empty Training with the pervy sage

Post by Yoh Uchiha Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:46 pm

as i walk out the village like Tezama pervy sage told me to i start walking all the friend with my Formal each one of them and my weapon and start start throw my Kunai different place however i still got lot training to do, however i still need to get of town, i sit down on the ground and start to meditation to save some chakra, try to talk the nine tail fox why he hate me but i don't get no answer from him later i start feeling someone come to get me i hold still for a moment like nothing happen.
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 95

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 400

Back to top Go down

Training with the pervy sage Empty Re: Training with the pervy sage

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Tezama suddenly flashed right in front of Yoh's eyes at a blurry speed. Even without using the likes of Shunshin or any other speed techniques, Tezama was by far the fastest ninja in Konoha... something he took great pride in. His landing knocked up some dust which would splash on Yoh's face. "Speedzama is here!!" he announced, flaunting his dashing aura and charismatic charm to no one. He looked down at the meditating Yoh. "Hey Yoh. You must be the Uchiha I've been looking all around for you I've been watching you for some time now and I don't know if you've noticed but it looks like you've great potential did you know that Uchihas gain a 80% increase in physical stats if they train with me The World's Fastest Man! That's right no one can beat me in terms of speed I am gonna teach you so many speed techniques that you're speed and reactions are bound to jump by a lot! Hell you may even be able to outstrip our Hokage in speed and she's a werewolf no whaddya say Yoh-kun? Are you up to the challenge?"

Tezama's mouth stopped moving.
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 47

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:51 am

Kuro was spending his peaceful day sitting in a tree napping when something stirred beneath him. At first, he just shrugged it off and continued napping but then the wind picked up and stopped suddenly. This was followed by someone below bragging about their speed and something about a Uchiha and it became too noisy for him to continue his slumber. He signed and looked down seeing a cloaked person and then another man with obnoxiously orange hair.

"Would you two keep it down. There's people trying to enjoy a nice peaceful nap up here and you're disturbing it." Kuro lazily said down to them.

He signed again and resumed his comfortable napping position. A soft wind passed through the tree and he couldn't help but smile. It was a really relaxing day but for some reason he felt that his peace and quiet wasn't going to be returning anytime soon. The two below seemed like they weren't the soft spoken type and he figured one of them at least was going to say something back to him.
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Experience : 56

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:22 pm

"Hm?" Tezama hummed in response to someone looking down on them. A stalker? he thought. With his speed, he jumped and climbed up before landing right on the ankles of the sleeping Kuro, with his knees bent in a crouching position. "Hm.... and what is your name stranger?"

The Sannin is not amused.
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Kuro jolted awake when the orange haired man landed on his ankles. He wanted to scream some sort of obscenity but he had promised Riza he would try not to swear so much so instead he just covered his mouth and yelled into his hands. He then glared at the weirdo standing on his ankles. He couldn't figure out what the guy was wanting but he was amazed that the man had moved up the tree without him knowing especially because their shadows intertwined at one point.

"My name is Kuro Abisu and why the hell are you interrupting my nap? Did you not see me resting up here? I mean you two make all sorts of noise down there and wake me up and then I doze off again only to have some fat, orange haired weirdo standing on my ankles."

Kuro's anger only lasted a few seconds before his lackadaisical attitude found it's way back. Sure it hurt having a full grown man standing on his ankles but he was over it. Pain was only temporary anyway. He closed his eyes briefly and his calm demeanor was back.

"Now the real question is who are you? Well, that and why is your hair so orange." He asked, staring at the man and before giving him a chance to say respond to his outburst.
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Tezama looked confused. He looked at his body. I'm not fat. he thought. Then he scrubbed his hair. This is natural. I didn't dye it. Although the style is all mine. Because it's cool. And because I can shorten the world faster with this. he thought.

"Mhm.... napping out here is not good for you Kuwo, I think you should sleep somewhere else. Yoh and I are training. We're living our lives to the fullest. Unless you want to join us" Tezama said in a quiet voice. He sighed and said nothing for a few seconds. He looked at Kuro with a glum expression. Then, it lightened up.

"You see in our training we can ahve lots of fun lots and lots of fun did you hear me Kuwo lots of fun see we're gonna sweat our pits and ears out in a way that you can never imagine this workout is not for kids so if you're a kid i suggest that you take it easy but if you take it easy you'll never be able to live life to its fullest and that's what's it all about living life to the fullest hey did i tell you that your speed can increase by 80% that's right by 80%!!! So whaddya say Kuwo? You up for it?"
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Kuro closed his eyes and had a passing thought about sleeping in the tree all day. He figured he wasn't going to get to do that now anyway since this guy on his ankles wasn't ever going to be quiet it seemed. He sighed and opened his eyes.

"First off, my name's Kuro not Kuwo, get it right. Second, I never got your name and I am living life to the fullest. Is there something wrong with sleeping in a tree and enjoying the day? But, I guess I should train a little bit since it is my duty as a shinobi. Besides, I can't let a Uchiha get stronger then me. After all, the demon-eyed Abisu clan has a reputation to live up to...well not really but I'm gunna make one."

He smirked at the orange haired man and stretched his arms out a little. He moved his right arm around in a circle and then his left afterwards. He let out a small yawn and then looked down at the Konoha headband that he had tied around his left arm. "Alright old man, I'll train with you guys."
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Tezama was too buy thinking about Lady Hokage Luna to have listened to anything Kuro had said. By the time he zoned back in, all he heard was "I'll train with you guys". Tezama jumped off of his ankles (which should have stopped some blood by now) and landed back on his feet. "Good, it's gonna begin now...." he said with a dashing, devilish grin.
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:24 pm

The weirdo finally jumped off of his ankles and Kuro grunted a little. His feet were tingling but he didn't really realize it. He tried to stand up and jump down but his legs gave out and he ended up falling down to the ground. He landed with a thud and a few curses.

"Ugh, you jerk you cut off the circulation to my feet because you're so fat."

He rubbed his head a little and then stood up slowly, finally getting the feeling in his legs again. Once he was up, he brushed himself off a little and looked over at the orange haired man and the Uchiha.

"So what exactly is this training?"
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:06 pm

The silence of the air is broken by a single high note that rings out through the trees and is carried strongly over the wind. There's a few seconds of silence before a foreign ballad continues to play out. The melody is slow and morbid, it makes the birds stop chirping and the air feel still. It sounds like someone is crying for help, or weeping over something. Deep notes bellow up from the ground as the tempo of the song begins to speed up. It's as if the very roots if the trees were groaning out in song and then it rings out loud and proud again bringing a tingling sensation to it's audiences skin.

She was far from home and it was against the law for shinobi of her village to leave but she didn't care. She needed a vacation and needed to get away from that thing that haunts her kage. Some evil hangs over him with a forked tongue and twists words to turn him against everyone. And also lately didn't feel like her friend and kage really appreciated her. It was true what she heard about konaha, the trees were very beautiful and lush. She loved the woods and the birds, and every living thing within them. The wind in her hair made her feel at ease, and comfortable enough to set her case down and take out her instrument. The red wood of her violin looked exotic in these woods, it was no ordinary wood either. It was a shame that her kage didn't like relations between other nations, something like this special wood only her clan makes could sell for quite a bit.

It was like the trees were wrapping their branches around her and welcoming her to this place. It only seemed right to give thanks to the goddess of her ancestors for a safe trip and for such beautiful scenery and she hasn't even seen the hokage mountain faces yet. But when she began to play she thought of Atsushi, and other things heavy on her heart. The song of thanks she hoped for came out more like a song of mourning. She must have played for more than ten minutes, and didn't know anyone else may be nearby but she didn't care, she was no intruder, or at least didn't believe there would be a reason why she'd be seen as one. She didn't even wear her headband around her waist as she usually did but kept it inside her violins case.

When her bow stroked the strings for the last set of notes she paused for a long moment before lowering her hand. She had not noticed but a warm tear had rolled down her cheek near the end of her song. With a sniffle she wiped it away and began to pack up her things. There was much to still see in this place, and maybe she might meet interesting people.
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 212

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:06 pm

"Speed! Speed! Speed! Speed, my friend. Running is the essence of living life to the fullest and shortening the world at the same time the more you run the less the world becomes to you and the more fulfilling your life is running is the action of moving your legs at high speed but what speed is high well I the Fastest Man In The World will show yoouuuuuuu"

Using just his natural speed, Tezama ran circles at what would be blurry phases around Kuro, thereby overwhelming him with his agility and pulling out a wind cloud that blew away the grass, thus trapping Kuro within the "circle" that was outlined. He stopped abruptly, 6 meters away from Kuro, and ended in a flashy pose.

"Kukuku...... Kuwo-san..... were you able to catch me as I was running? and that wasn't even my top speed. Your goal her is to adapt your eyes to my legs. Ninjas have this marvelous ability to adapt. Can you do it?"
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Kuro sighed as the man started running around in circles. He certainly was full of energy...or at least high on something. It seemed like he was obsessed with running too which wasn't something Kuro was wanting to do a lot of. He liked staying still and waiting patiently for his moment instead of trying to out run everything. Although, the man did make a good point. He was going to need to train his eyes more so he could see those faster movements.

While the orange haired blur was running around, Kuro moved his hands together to form the rat seal. All he had to do was just wait until the the blur stopped and then he could show the orange hair guy that running wasn't everything. It was a little odd, it seemed as if the man's running was making some kind of music as well. But, once the man did stop he realized it wasn't his running that was making the music.

"Why do you keep calling me Kuwo...it's Kuro and you still haven't told me your name." Kuro said calmly, trying not to draw attention to his encroaching shadow.

It had been a little while since he had used that jutsu and he couldn't think of anyone faster that he had tried it on. His hope was that since the man was striking some dumb pose that he wouldn't notice their shadows intertwine. If he actually got it he would end up having a good laugh after all that talk about running and speed.
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:14 am

Continuing on her voyage deeper into the land of fire she was silent for a long time but silence was her enemy. So she began to sing to herself so her mind wouldn't go bonkers from the quiet. No particular lyrics came to mind so she just hummed a tune which got louder till she opened her mouth and sang aloud. Her voice stretched out ahead of her. It resembled the melody "Come my child." a favorite lullaby of hers. It had a creepy and kinda morbid tone to it but it was also relaxing at the same time.

Seeing someone ahead in her path she stops and looks at the orange haired one in particular. He looked so silly running around and making a funny pose. Especialy with his crazy orange hair.She couldn't help but start to laugh loud enough to draw his attention and possibly even unwittingly provide the perfect distraction kuro needed to trap him. Seeing as it may have been rude to be laughing at him she covered her mouth but giggles still bubbled out of her like a fountain. His spontaneous randomness was just what she needed to lift her spirits and it felt good to laugh, even if it was a little rude.

"Oh my am sorry I didn't mean to laugh at you, it's just I could't help it. Please forgive me I meant no offense. Ppfft! Haha!...sorry."

Serenata appeared to them wearing a long black dress with white trim and white spider web designs that glittered. Her long silky hair was let down and flowed in the wind made by Tezma. Her eyes had a crimson sparkle to them and resembled the sharingan but a closer look would reveal they are in fact not sharingan but just very bright red irises. If the pervy sage really was as pervy as they say his eyes might be entranced by her exotic beauty that ran in her family, and then his eyes might wander to notice how well the dress brings out the curves in her hourglass body. As for the man who was extending his shadow she noticed his shadow was moving and doing something. Yet, she didn't say anything or give any hint of seeing it assuming it's probably not her business, and probably just part of a training drill. Though it seemed familiar to her, a jutsu of her own manipulated her shadow but it didn't interact with other shadows or people like his did.

"I couldn't help but notice your speed. It's very impressive. I wish I could move like that. It must be pretty fun too."
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Tezama noticed a pleasant girl giggling and looking by, which, as a womanizer and ladies' men, skyrocketed Tezama's impulse. With a great glee, he used his speed to jump towards Serenata's position. "Hey!" he yelled, acknowledging her presence. "I'm Tezama Hiroshi! What's your name?!" he asked. He landed, stopping just 2 inches within the edges of Serenata's shadow. She looked goth, but she did have a fabulous body as well as a beauty that many Konohagakure women lacked. She looked refined and rare, like a coveted jewel. Tezama greeted her with a huge grin, ignoring the shadow that he avoided just by a foot. Instead, all of his attention focused on Serenata. He didn't know where she was from, but she sure was a looker.

"Yep! I'm the Fastest Man in the world, Tezama Hiroshi! And may I say, while Kuwo is desperately trying to catch me with some kind of black tendril, that I am so glad that you're here with me today. You see, The Fastest Man In The World is letting out a wonderful exhibition of speeeeed. Living life to its fullest. Would you like to join in, my most lovely madame?"

Dress to impress.
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Kuro sighed. He almost had him but that girl had to show up right before he could've shown the weirdo that speed isn't everything. But, the man saw a woman and he couldn't have moved faster.

Great...I'm training with a perverted, orange haired, speed freak that can't get my name right. Kuro thought to himself as he closed his eyes for a second.

He could hear Riza yelling at him in his head now for doing that. She always got on him whenever he seemed to tune out everything going on around him just so he could think. She always said he was being anti-social but he didn't care.

His eyes opened and he chuckled at the old man's flirting attempt. Then Kuro got the idea to try the jutsu again now that Tezama was completely distracted. His shadow was still extended anyway from his last attempt and he slowly pointed it over to Tezama's new position hoping that the lady would distract him enough and he could trap the old man and give the lady a show.

"So what's your name? And my name's Kuro, not Kuwo like orangey here." he said nonchalantly as he smiled at her.
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:41 am

i sigh and slap my hand on his back not even the pervy sage or Kuro know what i did in his back but a seal on him when he run or jump i will appear like a flash right behide him " good luck with that kuro-chan" and walk to a tree and jump of top of it and start to sleep in peace as he still listen to them talk and hear a girl voice and yet still sleep dreaming about a girl i  use to know back them....
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 am

"ohh my. Your much faster up close than you looked from afar. I was afraid you would come crashing into me hahaha!" *couldn't help but giggle again at his gleeful reaction to her. He looked older than her, but not too old and older men were more to her liking too. Her ears picked up on how often his feet set foot on the ground, the distance in each stride, and based in the distance he traveled from where he was to where she stood within a certain time told her exactly how fast he was going. Now, if only someone could predict where he was going to go, that would be the hard part, he was such a big ball of energy there's no telling what he may do. But she was already profiling the two of them. This Tezma fellow was obviously a ladies man, her looks did the charm on him but she didn't mind. But he was no jokeing matter, his light hearted manner and clown act was deceiving, this man was much much stronger and smarter than he appeared to anyone. It would be wise to not make enemies with him. As for the other, he was a lower rank than her but probably not far from joining the joinin ranks, he looked like he wasn't a fan of expending exesive energy and probably had the same habit of never doing anything without some forethought like she also preferred. Yet once he was stirred up enough he had more than the desire to prove himself. An interesting mix of passion and passiveness. Yet he would be more likely of suspecting her as an intruder than Tezma. Fortunately she wasnt there to start trouble.

"Tezma? Kuro?" she repeated after them to be sure she got it right, and Kuro had an irritated tone when mentioning how Tezma purposely gets his name wrong. He must be pressing his buttons to motivate him in their training session. "My name is Serenata Wildfire. I've always been told the land of fire had such beautiful vast forests, rivers, and not to mention the hokage faces are a sight to see. so I came to see for myself. Oh and I don't mean to brag but I can be quick on my feet too when I want to be however you must show me how you move like you do." she held out her hand to Tezma, it was sorta a greeting but also sorts a test. Depending on what he did with her hand would tell her what sort of man he was. Would he shake it professionally? As a friend? Would he melt at her touch? Hopefully not like a slob. Or would he be a romantic and kiss the top of her hand while looking affectionatly into her eyes? There were so many unsaid words in some of the most simple of things.

She'd not forgotten about Kuro, in the corner of her eye she saw the shadow moving again. But she made no obvious notion of this, she'd let it play out and watch what happens. Was this guy really so distracted with her that he'd be caught by it? Or, was he just pretending not to know and was going to spring away with that incredible speed of his? But that would mean he was rude enough to blow off her formal greeting when she offered her hand out because by the time he accepts her hand the shadow would be there. This was quite amusing, and Sere really didn't want to mess anyone up but at the same time...it might be funny. She'd certainly have to apologize for being a distraction if kuros jutsu worked.
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:24 am

i woke up when i heard Serenata name i jump out from a tree and i walk to her "you are that girl who sing in the wood?" i look at her when i took off my hood off i was the same guy she saw while back then " so your name is Serenate, my name Is YOh Uchiha nice to meet you" i said as i look at your eyes "i hope we come good friends Serenate-sama i smile at her with peace in mind
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Tezama looked at Yoh kinda funny, who kinda ignored his request to join and is now trying to get Serenata's attention without involving him. Bugger rat..... thought Tezama. His pupil needed to be punished.

"Wildfire?! Wow! That's quite a family! The Land of Fire suits you just fine, Seranata!"
Tezama was grasped by Serenata's politeness and beauty, as well as her outgoing nature. Perhaps.... fate has allowed them to meet today, out of all days. How easily she is able to talk with him. Serenata's face started to burn in Tezama's big heart.

He looked at her hand kind of funny. It looked pale, but clean. He took it, shaking her hand quickly up and down with a warm gesture as he closed his eyes and smiled. Now to show her his speed.

But before that, he noticed that he could hardly move his muscles. "Hm?" he wondered, noticing that there was a black line stretching out from his shadow. Of course, since he's directly in Serenata's shadow and Yoh who's right next to him, their shadows would also be connected.
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:04 am

Kuro's jutsu worked and he couldn't help but smile. Serenata and Yoh had both been a perfect distraction even if they hadn't intended it. It seemed like both the other guys were more interested in talking to Serenata but Kuro really wanted to show Tezama that speed really isnt everything.

He could feel Tezama resisting his jutsu and knew he probably wouldn't be able to hold it long since he was a Sannin after all so he was going to have to have his fun now. Kuro raised his right arm up and waved it around a little and watched as Tezama's arm did the same.

"Hey old man, looks like speed isn't everything." Kuro said as he let out a small chuckle.
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 am

i turn to kuro appear behide like a flash "that what you think" as i hold a formal kunai next to your neck "i only half sec you sure to be dead by the enemy you to learn to think fast or move quicky as you can not to get yourself kill by the enemy that y we need speed and not only that and strange to fight back with the same or more faster speed, however you do have point Kuro-chan" as i drop my forma kunai down to the ground showing how heavy it was to pick up or the throw with a symbol on it handle then step back a few "i hope you understand okay" with a smile
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:59 pm

"Oh my. This is strange. I didn't expect to find you here of all places Yoh, I had a feeling you may have come from these lands but wasn't certain. I must thank you for the song you gave me, its unfortunate I don't have the skill to use it yet. Oh and I'd greet you more properly but its seems my body won't obey me right now. But yes, it is kinda ironic that my name is Wildfire and am in the land of fire I hadn't thought of that till just now hehe!"

Her body froze also when the shadow touched Tezmas and her own. Their shadows were touching and so she ended up trapped in the jutsu too. She wasn't able to let go of Tezmas hand and could only look up at him with a half smile. Her grip was kinda strong even for being someone of small stature and the shadow possession on her only made her grip more tense. When Kuro raised his arm and waved her own arm went up too.

"Interesting. So this is the shadow technique of the Nara clan in all those old books I used to read. When the shadows touch, it temporarily paralyzes and gives you control of their motor functions. That could be extremely useful but whatever happens to them happens to you right? and, I bet if me and Tezma here both resisted at the same time we might overpower this jutsu, don't you think Tezma?"

She smiled and also tried to resist the jutsu just to see if she could get out of it. Physically her body wasn't very strong and it was easy for a jutsu like such to hold onto her, but she was patient. Also being in it with Tezma a Sannin, he would more likely be the one with the stamina to overpower it. It was obvious just by the feel of it, that he wouldn't be able to hold onto them both for much longer. It was futile to try and trap such a strong opponent for very long, but Kuro had proven his point in that he COULD catch him if he wanted to...or if Sere just batted her eyes at him long enough. Having seen Yoh rush over and draw a kunai on kuro she giggles and calls over to them.

"Hey now, I know boys will be boys but am sure you can play nice without having to pull out dangerous ninja tools. Their not toys after all. Besides, a well spoken man doesn't always need to use his fists to make a point. I'm sure Kuro already knows the value of speed and strength without having to be given a demonstration. Speaking of such skills, it would be a marvel to be trained in such speed. I know anything could help me(Seriously, practically all my jutsu are in the pending stages I took so long to post them lol) Though you must permit me to find a motel or something. As you can see, a dress and heels is not exactly the attire for aerobics."
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Tezama's arm effortlessly moved, without resistance from Tezama. If his movements were no longer his own, then he must be under the influence of the Kagemane no Jutsu. Tezama turned around, and for the first time, had a bland yet deadly-serious look on his face, as if he were unperturbed. "Ku~wo-kun..." he said, the tone behind his voice expressed in a way as if asking "What the hell are you doing?"

Then Yoh displayed his teleportation skill and shoved humiliation down on Kuro. "You think that you can bring ME down to YOUR level of speed just by playing with shadows? HAHAHA! The World's Fastest Man cannot be restrained by the Nara!" he gloated.

"Yoh, punt him away! It's alright, I can take the damage. Let us show this youngling the meaning of speeeeeddd" Tezama gloated, trying to vibrate his way out of the Nara jutsu but failing. "Y-yeah..... Seranata, of course we will break through this..." Tezama huffed, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.

Shit..... is this how the Fastest Man In The World gonna go down? I can't break this jutsu, and I'm supposed to show off in front of this flower over here! Meh.... well it looks like our hands are now forever connected. Ah.... what a grip Seranata-san.... thought Tezama.

Oh well, it looks like I have to play through this with my mouth.

"How shameless, Kuwo-san! Manners are only second to speed! And you even lack that! How could you trap poor Seranata in thissneaky, shady, shadowy shadow of yours? How rude!" he cried. Tezama hoped that Kuro would release the jutsu thereby freeing him or that he would continue to receive Serenata, Yoh, and his own hostilities for the rest of his life.

"And to think that she only wanted a motel...... oh... Kuwo..why?!"
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:09 am

"what shadow?" i look around, i sigh i thinking the pervy sage will not teach me anything new i bite my finger but it cross my hand after that start making a hand sigh "ninja art: summing jutsu" i summon a black/red toad with little ninja sword i start write a letter for the master Kirto i give to the toad and worm cookie with it i bow to him and disappear "so.... serenata how old are you? i look at while i put away a scroll alway into my cloak hood
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:05 am

Having noticed the nervousness in Tezma and that his struggle against the hold on them was as futile as her own she began to giggle. She spoke softly to Tezma in a low voice as to not let anyone else hear. "My whats this? is the fastest man not fast enough to get away from a little shadow? well, I guess we must give his jutsu some credit for being stronger than we had estimated. Your feet may be fast, but is it as fast as sound? hehe"  She let her words hang like a riddle as she chuckled again. Tezma really was a comic, she couldn't help but laugh at him, he was well funny.

"Well my friend if it makes you feel any better I did sorta allow you to be distracted by me and I could have told you it was coming but I didn't want to interfere with anything that wasn't my business and I was curious as to what would happen. So you needn't feel so hasty to punish him." She opened her mouth to say something else but saw Yoh doing something with a frog and turned to watch him, these people were an interesting bunch indeed. who knew frogs were being used as personal mail men these days?
"Oh me?...oh well its not usually polite to ask a lady her age you know but I don't mind. Am 20 years of age. Yup still in the spring of my youth. And it seems we wont get out of Kuros trap with just brute force, perhaps you'd like me to show you a more gentle solution to this little game?..."

Since they were already showing off their abilities in a little game she thought she may as well too. Serenata closed her eyes and began to hum while building up her chakra then paused just long enough to take a breath before projecting her voice. She sang loud for such a small girl, she prefered her violin but when she sang sometimes she didn't need a mic or any assistance in being heard. When she wanted to she could make if sound very deep and womanly compared to her normal voice. It may also surprise them how creepy this particular song sounded. Sometimes it was a surprise that such sounds could come from her. Just the non-lyrical "whhooo-ooo-ohhh..." intro part of her song would be enough to put shivers down someones spine, and possibly a feeling of entrancement and a little bit of morbidness. Yet she had not yet begun to use her genjutsu. Not until she began to get to the actual lyrics of her lullaby. Perhaps now Tezma might realize what she was talking about when she asked if his feet were faster than sound. That is if he had caught onto the subtle fact she was going to use a genjutsu. That was usually the difficult part to her songs, most people didn't catch onto it. Usually it just seemed like it was her voice alone that was doing it. Especially since she would make no hand sign or physical sign of a jutsu.

"Come my child and follow mother, into the forest lit only by the moon, ooo-whooo-oooh should you lay yourself down to sleep... where the mist settles on the weary and dead a-like. Come my child, into mothers arm and her gentle caress. hhoo-oooww...Listen to the owl "whoo! whoo!" he says before he snatches a mouse. but who will catch you? Come my child, rest your head on a bed of grass under the willow tree where father was hung. Come my child and close your eyes, dream of fables and make them true when you wake but let nightmares be thy rod. Come my child, sleep in the stillness under mothers gaze, here in the darkness....Whhooo-ooo-ooo glowing eyes in the dark close yourselves for a night but one day forever."

Those were the words to her song, it was a genjutsu that acted on parts of the parasympathetic nervous system that influence relaxation and sleep. She directed her chakra at Kuro and immediately he would begin to feel a slight drowsiness. The longer she sang the stronger the feeling of fatigue would get and it would grow to a feeling of weakness, and heaving of the eyes. Slowly it would weaken his jutsu too as it was only as strong as his mind and if he was going to sleep his focus would be wavering. After at least 20 or 30 seconds she may have tired him out enough for Tezma to break free. Kuro would be unconscious if she was allowed to sing the song for a full 52 seconds.  But she would likely end her song early so he would not pass out. She didn't want to see him land on his face when he fell. And she would have to stop early too because bassed on his personality he is already a naturally laid back and calm person who's nerves might already be more dominant on the parasympathetic side. So, the effects might work faster on him.
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down