Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Training with the pervy sage

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training with the pervy sage - Page 2 Empty Re: Training with the pervy sage

Post by Yoh Uchiha Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:26 am

the min you sang  my sharingan activation i had my face under my hood not let anyone see it i start it too look away "i am 21 year old serenata-chan and yet i still carefree half the time however you still have that beautiful voice since we first meet" as i said while turning around i hope no one say anything about it "are you looking for someone? or just looking for fun" as i said with a clam voice
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 95

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Kuro smiled and let his jutsu go. He just wanted to show Tezama that his speed wasn't everything. Kuro nodded at Serenata and then he heard her singing. Kuro could feel his eyelids getting heavy and immediately began taking precautions. Apparently her voice was her weapon and it was a beautiful voice. Her song rang through his ears and he started focusing on breaking whatever effect it was having. It seemed as if it was genjutsu.

He took a step back and chuckled a little. He lifted a hand to his head and rubbed his forehead a little, covering his eyes.

"Sorry old man, I couldn't resist and Serenata I'm sorry I caught you in my jutsu too but thank you very much for the distraction. Now Yoh...." Kuro turned to face him and lowered his hand showing Yoh his pitch black eyes. "If you ever pull a kunai out on me again I will show you fear."

It was the first time in awhile that he had used his Kurome. Granted he was only using it in the smallest extent possible. He smiled at Yoh and let his eyes go back to their normal white with red pupils. He would never actually hurt anyone from his village but he just wanted to make sure that Yoh didn't underestimate him. With that, he turned back to Serenata and Tezama.

"Serenata if you need a place to stay you're more then welcome to stay at my place." He was feeling more and more tired with each passing second even though he was resisting the genjutsu. "My sister always loves having company and she'll give you some really good free food."

"Quite a voice you got there too. Mind...um...mind..." Kuro dropped down to one knee and rubbed his head again. "Mind stopping the...jutsu?" he was even more tired now.
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Experience : 56

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Tezama looked at Yoh; his eyes deforming into tiny black dots as a beat of sweat rolled down the side of his forehead. This guy..... is a baka... thought Tezama.

Then, he heard Serenata's voice. To Tezama, it did not sound like that of an angel, but rather that of a struggling spirit - human. The image of a mermaid came to Tezama's mind. It was powerful and eccentric at the same time. It lifted Tezama's spirit up, then it brought it down, fluctuating wildly at rapid intervals. It was very raw, like an animal crying its heart out. It had a hypnotic layer to it. It was the sound of music.

Tezama was enchanted by this, and by Serenata even more. He was attracted by her beauty and nurturing personality, how easily it was to communicate with her. But now with music in her voice, he cannot help but find himself thinking of how Serenata would be on his mind for centuries to come. The Fastest Man In The World, nodding to her song, was caught motionless at Serenata's song.

Alas, the jutsu unrivaled. He looked at Serenata with a blank expression that brightened into a smile. He clapped loudly to show his appreciation. "Bravo!"
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 47

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:02 pm

i punch Kuro in the face and sent him flying to the tree "don't ever say that to me Kuro" i feeling angry when the say that " i don't feel fear anymore" i remember that those words before; when his best friend die long time ago, try to control my nine tail beast inside me try to take over, i look at myself and start run back inside the forest so i will not hurt anyone and disappear into the shadow
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:48 am

"Oh am very sorry Kuro I was just trying to play along. Your breathing and heart rate should go back up to how it was after you get a little physical movement. I've stopped using the jutsu so it should wear off in a few minutes." The moment she stopped singing and transmitting her chakra through the sound the genjutsu would stop exactly as she said it would and after a few minutes he should be as full of vigor as he was before the ballad. (Sorta pictured the song to be similar to "lies" by Evanesence. It was stuck in my head when writing it.)

Sere gasped to see Yoh hit Kuro so suddenly and almost without warning. It seems their little play time was getting serious. Anticipating Kuros flight through the air as the punch literally launches him off his feet she springs away in a short quick burst of speed. She's quite quick on short distances but nothing compared to Tezama of course. Yet even in heels and a dress she manages to get into the line of trajectory between Kuro and the tree. Part of her dress rips when her stride widens to a sprint and both of her heels fly off when she catches him. Her arms wrap around his waist from behind him and she'd let out a "oohch!" when he hit her body and her back hit the tree to cushion his impact. Afterward she slides down the truck to land sitting with Kuro still safely in her arms and with his head leaned against her chest. A little air was knocked out of her lungs and maybe a bruise behind her hip from the tree but nothing really serious. Looking up in time to see Yoh running off into the woods she sighs. "Strange....I wonder what got into him. Nine tails? so...thats him hu? Its in quite a lot of stories the kyuubi is...I wonder if it has anything to do with what that was all about. you ok Kuro? I think I'll take you up on your offer for staying to meet your sister. I think you kinda owe me for this."

Noticed the bruise on Kuro from where he was punched looked like it might possibly swell. Her hand lightly felt his cheek just to be sure. "Oh my, but first we'd best get some ice on that don't you think?" Smiled down at him briefly for a moment. Then looked up at Tezama, she had a questioning look in her eye and he might be able to tell she wanted to ask about Yoh and the nine tails. Her sense of insight and intuition gave her the gut feeling he might know something about it. Yet she wouldn't ask now as she felt maybe it wasn't her business. But for now she felt like maybe they all had beat up on Kuro enough for the day and felt a little bad for him. Here they were joinin pushing around a chunin. First he was threatened by a kunai, then his mind played with by her spell, and finally a good wollop to the face. And to think, all he wanted was a nap. Wanting to take care of Kuro even though his injury was probably small enough to be overlooked yet she still wanted to talk and train with Tezema.

"Tezema...would it be ok if we postpone our training till tomorrow? We could exchange knowledge. I can give you some practice on detecting and breaking tough genjutsu though am sure your probably already quite good at it. And, you can show me how to move in a flash like you do. But for now, someone should see if Yoh is ok. I would talk to him, but I think he knows you better. We have only met once before after all. But also I'd like to get to know you more too. Same to you Kuro, I can see several ways on how we could work well together...but first you should get up if you can this sorta hurts after you landed on me."
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 212

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:01 am

Kuro didn't expect the punch and couldn't help but wonder why Yoh did that. He ended up flying into a body and didn't realize that it was Serenata until she spoke again. He rubbed his cheek a little and smiled. He was thankful for Serenata being there but it was just going to leave a small bruise if that.

"Thanks Serenata."

Kuro stood up and offered a hand to Serenata helping her up. He agreed that the old man should probably go check on Yoh but he wasn't going to say anything because quite frankly he was over it. He couldn't help but chuckle a little, here he was getting a  rise out of two jounins and a sannin. It seemed like he was maybe a little stronger then he thought he was, after all he never did really apply himself.

"That's some trick you got there. Your voice is your weapon and that genjutsu can certainly do a number on people. Good thing I'm pretty good with genjutsu myself." Kuro said as he was shaking off the effects that were fading a lot faster then Serenata probably would've thought.
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:52 pm

when i was done run; i was middle of no where nothing but trees i start to punch the ground making a deeper hole every time i punch it i roar  at the sky that everyone in the village can hear it and the other too like beast crying for helping  with anger, inside my head  i was looking thought all the painful memories about his best friend death, the nine tail start it talk to me with evil smile "yoh Uchiha let me take over you i will get your vendetta" i node my head a first the nine tail cover my body with is charka i was about to unseal the nine tail a shining ligh stop me by grabbing my arm told me not to do it it was a young girl voice the nine tail i was anger yalling someone name i can't heard her name "i'm sorry but i can let you do this"the young girl tear up " you should awake up now,however i'am still sorry i put this beast inside you please forgive" on that min my face was look he seen death, she hug me as she cry on my face i start awaking up slowly, my body turn back to normal laying in the ground, on a large deep hole, my mind was okay but my body was still sleeping not even moving
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Tezama walked towards Serenata and Kuro, bent over in a kind of non-erect way, with his hands in his pockets. The situation was dire. Serenata was hurt and it was all because of Kuro. And Kuro's head is right under Serenata's breasts. Dirty boy.... both of my pupils are lusty... thought Tezama. And now Kuro is trying to sleep with Serenata. Ah, a dire situation indeed.

Then, Serenata looked at him. Tezama shot back up into an erect position, understanding what she wanted. There is a particular code of communication between shinobi, even if the two had never come close to each other before. With Serenata's care over Kuro, she would take him to recovery. With his power as the Fastest Man In The World, he has to bring Yoh back.

"Hahahahaha!" Tezama laughed cheerfully, his fingers scratching the back of his whacky hair. "Of course Seranata-san. We all gotta do what we gotta do! I, Tezama Hiroshi, can't possibly leave his pupil alone even after he had a wrongdoing!" And with that, Tezama pulled his arms back, lifted one knee up, and with a dramatic pose, he shot towards the direction Yoh went, leaving a small dust of smoke and dust behind.

I shall return..... Serenata!

He stopped on a tree branch observing Yoh. It seemed like despair itself, a wild beast crying for help. Then he saw Kyuubi chakra taking over. I guess I need to murk him back to his senses.... he thought, getting ready to perform jutsu in order to amp his battle capabilities. But then, the chakra subsided and instead a brim light surrounded Yoh. It stayed there for a minute, before it faded and Yoh slumped back. "Hm? Guess the boy had more control than I thought..." he said. Tezama walked over and placed his hand on his cheek. Warm. He checked his pulse. Steady. He picked up the sleeping Yoh. He needed his sleep so that they can train the next day.

"Ahh..... the world is shortened day after day...." he said.

Then he stopped.

Where does this kid live?

Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenata Wildfire Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Sere didn't seem to mind where Kuros head was, its not like he had meant to land where he did. It was her choice to catch him anyway. Having been offered his hand she graps it and lets him help her up then brushes herself off and suddenly gasps. "ahhh my dress tore. damn I liked this one. Oh well and thank you, I don't typically sing much but yes I suppose my voice sorta is my weapon. But its more like a secondary weapon, my preferred weapon is here." Turning and picking up a case she'd dropped when she jumped to catch him she shoulders the strap so it fits snugly over her back. "Am actually more of a musician than a singer, I take my violin wherever I go."

Having seen Tezama speed off she nibbles her lip nervously hoping he has what it takes to calm Yoh down. It was tempting to follow him and see if she could do anything to help Yoh but she doubted herself. She also felt something prickling at her feet and looked down to see her shoes were gone. "Hahaha!" suddenly burst out laughing. She didn't even notice that her heels came flying off and now it just seemed kinda funny how it happend. Normally she was clumsy and always tripping on things but for once she acted smoothly without any trips, falls, or face plants. She seemed more coordinated and able when coming to someone else's aid. But the grass here was soft so she picked them up and just carried them in her hand deciding to walk barefoot for the time being. When she'd gathered her things and checked herself to make sure nothing was missing or dropped she smiled and Kuro.

"Well shall we? am quite sure I got everything, you can show me to your place now am sure your home and your sister are quite lovely. And thank you again by the way for this offer, I probably wouldn't spend money on a motel if it was too expensive and would have just slept in the woods. Which is really not always too great for ones constitution you know."
Serenata Wildfire
Serenata Wildfire
Jounin
Jounin

Experience : 212

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:06 am

Kuro chuckled a little at what Serenata said last. He found it funny that she wouldn't want to sleep in the woods but he couldn't blame her. He was kind of a unique guy in that sense that he liked the peace and quiet feel of the outdoors.

"You know there's nothing wrong with sleeping outside. I do it quite often actually. Well, usually it's because I took a nap in a tree and slept too long but yeah." He said as he rubbed the back of his head and chuckled.

He started leading Serenata to his home through the woods. He hoped that Riza wouldn't mind. She usually got upset at him when he brought people over randomly but he wasn't just going to let this girl so without someplace to stay. Kuro couldn't help but feel like the old man was a little jealous of something too. He saw the way that he had looked at Serenata when he came to check on them but it was the way he looked at Kuro that made him feel like he was being misread.

It all hit Kuro a few steps later. The old pervert must have thought that Kuro was trying to take Serenata home for himself when really he was just being a nice guy. He didn't really have that much of an interest in women anyway. They always just seemed like such a hassle. Always yelling at him to do better, clean up, or just for no good reason at all. He looked and smiled at Serenata as they continued to walk.
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoh Uchiha Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:52 pm

I slowly woke up saw the girl again as the pervy sage as carrying me having lil bit of charka left, i was try my best to move but it wasn't move at all however the girl turn to me and give me some her charka as pervy sage saw me rise my hand not know what is going on. i just my jutsu to teleport us where i left my seal on Kuro-chan back, we got there like speed of light, once we got back with other sere and kuro where at the house where kuro was taking her, my arm fail down and when back to sleep, so me,kuro, sere and pervy sage were at the same place. i start to sleep talk while i'm sleeping about a girl with blue eyes and white hair
Yoh Uchiha
Yoh Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Seeing Yoh jolt, Tezama accidently dropped him, thereby cancelling out his use of the legendary Hiraishin technique. "Ah, you're awake", he said. Now that he thought about it, the sun was setting, thus ending the day as it is. That sneaky pervert Kuro must have taken Serenata back to his house. Drugging and caressing her or something. Well Tezama will be ready.

He picked up the sleep-talking Yoh. "here we go!" he said at last, showcasing his Shunshin speed in front of the trees, disappearing in an instant with a "blitz effect" and arrived right in front of the Hokage's manor. "Ahhhhhhh speed speed speed speedooooo-zamaaaaa is my name. The Fastest Man In The World is back. ahahahahahahaaha and there you have ti folks in one flash in one instant in one blink of an eye Tezama Hiroshi has shortened the world once again!!!!!!"

He went up the stairs with the sleeping Yoh, now to see the almighty Lady Hokage, Luna Fang....

~ Exit Topic ~
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content