Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Tezama's Jutsus Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Tezama's Jutsus Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tezama's Jutsus 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Tezama's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Tezama's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Tezama's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Tezama's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Tezama's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Tezama's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Tezama's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Tezama's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Tezama's Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Tezama's Jutsus

2 posters

Go down

Tezama's Jutsus Empty Tezama's Jutsus

Post by Tezama Hiroshi Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Name: Extreme jet-fire
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: -
Hand seals: Tiger, Boar, Rooster
Usage: Extreme jet-fire is a Ninjutsu technique created by Tezama. Using two purple slates attached to his leg area, he'll perform the necessary handseals and infuse them with chakra. This will generate two purple boots with a metallic shine to it that covers Tezama's feet to just two inches below his knees. This will result in a tremendous speed boost, as well as a proportional increase in reaction time. Furthermore, Tezama's kicking strength and durability is considerably heightened as well. Chakra is constantly emitted from the heel and sole of the boots, allowing Tezama to hover and float above the ground as well as glide through the air like a jet. He's able to battle and move mid-air as he likes. His jumping power is increased exponentially, allowing him to leap great heights at high speed. Tezama has fully mastered this technique to the point that he can contro lit perfectly and the momentum from his high-speed movements is neutralized whenever hew ants to stop or turn, granting him the ability to perform impressive agility feats.

Name: Striker
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Offense
Range: Short
Hand seals: N/A
Usage: Striker is a Ninjutsu technique that's a byproduct of Extreme jet-fire. By surging chakra to the tip of the boot while moving at high-speed towards the opponent, Tezama can launch an extremely powerful kick towards the enemy. The power of the technique is able to shatter a thick, concrete wall or pillar with no difficulty as well as plow right through a tough steel layering.

Name: Sonic Round
Hand seals: None
Usage: Basically a renamed version of the Leaf Whirlwind series, Tezama delivers a chakra-augmented powerful roundhouse or axe-kick on the opponent, sending them down which will leave a large crater on the ground upon impact. The power of the kick is enough to shatter the bones in the human body.

Name: Last Lightning
Hand seals: None
Usage: Tezama delivers a barrage of super-fast, super-strong punches or kicks at the enemy. The series of attacks will be so fast that it looks as if Tezama is unleashing dozens of solid blows per second. The key is using chakra to propel the arms or legs forward at very high speed while maintaining attack power, essentially pummeling the enemy as a result.
Tezama Hiroshi
Tezama Hiroshi
Sannin
Sannin

Experience : 47

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Tezama's Jutsus Empty Re: Tezama's Jutsus

Post by Luna Fang Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Looks good. Accepted
Luna Fang