Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Search for a new hideout Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Search for a new hideout Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Search for a new hideout 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Search for a new hideout I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Search for a new hideout I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Search for a new hideout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Search for a new hideout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Search for a new hideout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Search for a new hideout I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Search for a new hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Search for a new hideout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Search for a new hideout I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Search for a new hideout

Go down

Search for a new hideout Empty Search for a new hideout

Post by HotaruUchiha Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:24 am

Shadowy figure walked into Tanzaku Gai. It started walking around the ruined castle as the wind sang a sorrow symphony. Figure took its cape off and sat down setting up the fire. Figure happend to be no one else than Hotaru Uchiha, Missing ninja from konoha. He thrown a kunai into darkness and loud squeak was heard. ''Banso Tennin!' He shouted and minature voltex appeared in hes hand as a rabbit flew into it. He pierced it with a stick and taken the kunai out as he put it over the fire to cook. He took out a small flute and started playing a sorrowful melody, he looked at the fire and a tear gone down hes cheek. He sighted and cleaned it looking away from the fire as it happend. After few minutes he took the Rabbit off the fire and ate it. He layed against cold brick wall and put a blanket over himself. He then continued playing on hes flute stoping from time to time just to look into the fire...

HotaruUchiha

Experience : 40

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Search for a new hideout Empty Re: Search for a new hideout

Post by HotaruUchiha Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:08 am

After a while he stands up slowly and looks around the walls. He finds a crack and presses it on with kunai finding a hidden chamber as the walls cracked. He entered it and smiled. ''Hm... this may be a good hideout... a lot of space... it could even fit around 10 people...' he said to himself wondering.

HotaruUchiha

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by HotaruUchiha Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm

He sat down and started another fire. He looked at it thinking back to what happend to him long ago. As he stared he begun to sing '' Age of Love long past.... Darkness devoured all hope. What you have loved is gone, and it will not return. No matter of how hard you try to keep it away the truth hits like a wave. Emotions is a Fault, That led us ninjas to death. We are not the tools or weapons. But we are handbringers of doom. Long time ago. We tried to create new world. But we have been stopped. Just to live for stupid dreams of childhood we have had.' he sung the song before hitting the wall creating a large crack in it. Then he put the fire out and gone asleep.

HotaruUchiha

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down