Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

X's Jutsu Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

X's Jutsu Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

X's Jutsu 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
X's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
X's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
X's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
X's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
X's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
X's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
X's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
X's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
X's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

X's Jutsu

2 posters

Go down

X's Jutsu Empty X's Jutsu

Post by Xaverie Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Close
Hand seals: Rat
Usage:  A technique that physically restrains an opponent, as if the opponent had been tied in invisible steel ropes. It debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again, or take the target into custody. This is a D-rank ninjutsu where the intensity will vary greatly according to the user's level of skill. This jutsu will only work on people who are your rank or lower. If used on someone of your rank, there is only a 50% chance of the jutsu succeeding. The jutsu can be cast on a maximum of 3 targets at once.

Name: Smokescreen
Class: Supplementary
Range: Long
Hand seals: None
Usage: The user inhales deeply; mixing chakra in their lungs and throat to produce a thick cloud of black smoke over a specified area. Within the smoke cloud the visibility is reduced to less then three feet. The smoke is not-lethal; but it does sting the eyes and lungs; causing anyone caught in it to cough, wheeze, and tear up. Can be dispelled with a Wind jutsu of equal or higher rank.

Name: Solar Flare
Class: Defensive
Range: Long
Hand seals: Ram
Usage: This jutsu requires no hand signs; instead the user raises their hands so that fingers are spread wide and the palm is flattened and facing inward, the tips of the middle and ring fingers touching the user's temple and face. The user then channels a burst of chakra to the hands, releasing it instantaneously as a blinding flash of light. The flash is bright enough to stun for 1 post and blind for 2 more post anyone standing within a fan shaped radius of 10 meters in front of the user.

Name: Fire clone
Class: Offensive
Range: N/A
Hand seals: Snake
Usage: The Fire Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of fire that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the fire clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal fire, but the normal fire ignites the user's clothes in flames, settling for even a sneak attack while they are busy putting out the flames. The clones also cannot use any technique outside of the fire element. Also after using a technique they will dissipate as they are only made of 10% of the users chakra. The maximum amount of clones that can be created at once is 5.
Xaverie
Xaverie
Kage
Kage

Experience : 25

Back to top Go down

X's Jutsu Empty Re: X's Jutsu

Post by Luna Fang Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:56 pm

accepted
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin