Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered!

2 posters

Go down

Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! Empty Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered!

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Mission name:Snake Eater

Mission rank: A

Objective: The objective is to find a base of operations in the Land of Waves as a secret place for the Village doctor, Kuma to conduct and bring various experiments all of his design and those of the legendary Orochimaru’s to light.

Location: The mission takes place in the Land of Waves, and in Orochimaru’s Southern base.

Reward: 500 ryo and a day to relax with the Kage.

Mission description:The Mizukage, Atsushi, has tasked Sere and Kuma with finding this hideout in the middle of the ocean, somewhere off the coast of the Land of waves. Their main mission is to turn it back into a working facility and even bring back documents regarding the works of Orochimaru in body enhancement and implanting techniques. He doesn't expect them to come back, but if they return, great rewards will be waiting for them.

Mission details: Failing this mission can cost our village greatly. So please, do your best and return with valuable information of this hideout. Sere, Kuma. The village is counting on you! When starting the rp up, make a new topic in mission section with the mission name so others will know to post.

Last edited by Atsushi Uchiha on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered! Empty Re: Orochimaru's hideout in the Land of Waves discovered!

Post by Luna Fang Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:39 pm

almost. the only thing i disagree with is the Reward. we can discuss this
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down