Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Atushi Uchiha Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Atushi Uchiha Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atushi Uchiha 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Atushi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Atushi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Atushi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Atushi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Atushi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Atushi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Atushi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Atushi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Atushi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Atushi Uchiha

2 posters

Go down

Atushi Uchiha Empty Atushi Uchiha

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:04 am

Who are you
Character Name: Atsushi Uchiha
Character Age: October 19 Age: 18
Village: Kirigakure
Clan: Uchiha
Element:Water, Lightning.
Techniques: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu.

Your Appearance:
Eyes: Icy blue
Hair:Steel black with a white sheen
Appearance Description: Atsushi stands at 5’11 and weighs 167 with a lean frame. This icy blue eyed with messy steel and white sheen haired Uchiha wears an overly long navy blue scar that extends to two tails that easily goes down to his ankles. His outfit consists of an olive green pinstriped t-shirt with a tight black body suit that goes underneath his olive green pants. Attached to his waist is a brown tanned leather short-skirt tied with a black belt and black strings. The lower portion of his body consists of olive green pants with white knee protectors attached by crimson wraps, the same wraps that are attached to his wrists and go to his elbows. Finally: He wears the Uchiha family crest across his back, with the symbol reversed to signal the change that became of his once proud clan, and the traditional black ninja boots.

Your Information:

Personality: Atsushi is a very battle capable warrior and strategist, while fighting he is very confident in everything he does and will even belittle his opponent for his mere pleasure, a trait sunken into his head by Mizuchi. However, when the beast isn’t pulling strings, the Kage is a kind and sometimes eccentric person, with a knack for observation, though; he never drops his guard even when out of battle. While his summon gets in his head, he takes on Mizu’s personality;  A megalomaniac with a pompous attitude and decrees that he is the best and everyone beneath him should bow and kneel before Mizuchi. In the event the creature is summoned in battle, it keeps the same personality and demands his opponent to keel before him or be obliterated.

Likes:Sharingan, Mist Uchiha, smoking, Mizuchi, power, water, and training.

Dislikes: Heat, sand, Leaf Uchiha, insubordination and an empty pipe.

History: Atsushi was born to an Uchiha clan that migrated hundreds of years after the Fourth Shinobi war and during this time, the clan grew apart from the Leaf Village and most of its customs regarding the rites of passage.   During his childhood he was labeled a non-genius by Uchiha standards and was kept back from joining the academy by his father, one of the teachers of the school, a painful decision. The reason for his being kept back was the fact he did not get a Sharingan or create the Water Dragon missile at a young age, the defining moments for a Mist Uchiha. At seven years old the boy met and befriended a girl of white skin and colored hair; Sere of the WildFire clan and it was only natural that two weaklings would form a close knit bond of friendship. One day while walking through the woods to a lake that they enjoyed playing at, Atsushi spotted a tiny sky blue object moving near the lake bank; a tiny snake-like creature no bigger than a child’s thumb, a very adorable slimy little guy. Suddenly the beast spoke to him in a friendly manner as he moved to investigate it further. “Hey, kid…do me a favor and give me some worms, I am hungry.” –Against Sere’s judgment and reasoning, Atsushi did as he was told and fetched some worms for the little guy. After the hearty meal the critter offered his aid for the kind gesture that the boy shown him and as proof, set Atsushi up with a contact that only needed the boy’s blood.  From that point on, a bond was formed but at a certain condition, Atsushi never told anyone about him, a condition the young lad agreed to.

Two months later Atsushi astonished his family by gaining the long awaited Sharingan that came with two tomoe, thanks to Mizuchi the serpent, of course AND perform the missile. Pleased that his son wasn't a total failure, the boy was sent to the academy that same day. However it wouldn't last as Atsushi was mysteriously able to become a Chunnin within the same year and then the Genin. He was well ahead of Sere, whose friendship with him started to become strained at a few certain points thanks to the various brainwashing methods the serpent used on the young Uchiha; while some of them benefitted the boy and caused his battle prowess to go up. For instance: overly reminding the boy he is a young version of Madara in terms of battle skill, which lead to Atsushi to be very arrogant when in battle. At age 9 he became a Jounin and finally left the village on request of his best friend, Mizuchi, The beast’s brainwashing allowed him to heavily influence nearly all of Atsushi’s actions. And at that time, they became a pseudo tailed beast and host; Mizuchi able to  take control of someone’s body when they are unconscious or dead, however, he could still talk to Atsushi from his summon realm or hide in water to always watch him. If there was a body of water around, Mizuchi was hiding and influencing Atsushi. Seven years later the body returned to the outskirts of the village on the commands of Mizuchi. At this point in time, Mizuchi had grown from a small serpent like beast, to something the size of the legendary Island turtle in length and his attitude became even more dominant and a pure megalomaniac. The world would soon be brought to ruin and be submerged and he would rule as king, the creature had planned this from the start and took the first Uchiha to come his way. He ordered Atsushi to ask a young school girl playing near a large oak about who current Mizukage is. At first she declined to answer and went back to playing with her bubbles. Just before killing the young school girl for defying Mizuchi, Atsushi inquired as to why she declined to answer the question. As he slowly crushed the life force, she whimpered that the Mizukage was a young female. Mizuchi would not tolerate the woman taking this throne and her time as a chair warmer was up. Fools! Such senselessness cannot be tolerated! Atsushi crept into the Kage’s house one night and Mizuchi drowned her and took over her body, the next day she “proclaimed” Atsushi as the new Mizukage… the former was never heard from again and simply left the village. Now sitting in his chair and kicking back, the new Mizukage was ready to help his village grow and prosper, while Mizuchi was having other ideas in mind and kept them from his friend like he usually did. He had Atsushi remodel the Kage’s room and place a large golden throne in the middle of a floating platform surrounded by a deep hole filled with water; a nesting place for this land and water dwelling creature. The only way to access the Kage’s platform is to walk across the murky depth filled hole. This was place for Mizuchi to watch anyone who entered his room, it’s said that sometimes one can feel a pair of eyes watching them from the murky depths. Since becoming the Kage, he murdered his mother and father to gain his third tomoe.As of right now, Sere is the only one out of Atsushi who knows of the serpent summon, and it's motives..

Rp Sample: -The target ninja looked at the Uchiha from fifty meters, both ninja ready for battle; Atsushi was standing with his legs bent and his left hand extended towards his opponent while his right arm was curled and bent to his chest. The young ninja was ready for his attacker to make his move, the crimson eyes could see all, and they did; the Shargingan activated and ready to show the pathetic excuse for a ninja; Uchiha dominance. The attacking ninja ran forward and quickly brought his hands across each other, as if giving the air a hug. However, several kunai  came Atsushi’s way.- “Useless… to resist.” –Having already seen the attacker’s next movement in throwing the projectiles before the actual movement, he leapt into the air with a push of his knee, his body corkscrewing up and into the air, going roughly the same height as the kunai, but with enough grace and agility to squeeze his way past them. While he jumped, he quickly formed several signs and brought them to a finisher.- “Fire style, Fire ball jutsu!” –He sucked in a small gust of air as the kunai ripped and shredded his twirling scarf, the blades not even scratching his body. At the moment the weapons passed by his frame, he let out the small breath of steam; the steam quickly  forming  a large molten fire ball that expelled outwards and on a quick moving path to incinerate his foe. The Uchiha landed with his right knee to the ground and his left to his chest, left arm used to keep himself from falling over. He looked up and saw the beauty, the power of the great fireball exploding on the target and forming a large crater.-

Faceclaim:[/b] My profile picture

Secret word: Thanksgiving

Last edited by Atsushi Uchiha on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down

Atushi Uchiha Empty Re: Atushi Uchiha

Post by Luna Fang Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:33 am

ok 3 things, in techniques you can only have two, you must have a link to your avatar so please get one and 3 secret word is wrong.

also fix the bold issues or i can do it.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:04 am

I'll fix it when I get back form work two days from now. I'll be out of state, so no laptop
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:03 am

everyting is good but where is the secret word
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin