Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Taijutsu training for Atsushi. Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Taijutsu training for Atsushi. Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taijutsu training for Atsushi. 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Taijutsu training for Atsushi. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Taijutsu training for Atsushi. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Taijutsu training for Atsushi. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Taijutsu training for Atsushi. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Taijutsu training for Atsushi. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Taijutsu training for Atsushi. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Taijutsu training for Atsushi. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Taijutsu training for Atsushi. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Taijutsu training for Atsushi. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Taijutsu training for Atsushi.

Go down

Taijutsu training for Atsushi. Empty Taijutsu training for Atsushi.

Post by Atsushi Uchiha Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:51 pm

“In order to perfect the Sharingan in close range combat situations, I must first learn to command and conquer it through training.” –A few training situations were laid out before the young Kage. First a bale of hay for practicing kunai and other short range stabbing practices. Second, there would be a few dummies lined up for him to practice taijutsu on, each of them were set to move and operate at a level to counter, attack, and block his attacks and for each perfect strike, the dummy would become more and more aggressive. Thirdly an empty water bucket at the top of a bar several feet off of the ground and a bucket filled with hot water right under it, accompanied by a small iron cup. This exercise is meant for him to hang upside down and do crunches upwards while holding the burning cup to fill the top bucket then empty it back downwards again. This was set up to keep him in form and promote arm strength and to be steady with his attacks. The last item was merely a bucket filled with shards of stone and other rough materials. This simple but effective workout was designed for him to rapidly and repeatedly strike the stones and other materials to encourage endurance on his hands and keep them from going soft and weak, with each strike and callous his hands would become stronger and able to attack armour and even blades without causing him to reel back in pain. The ninja slid out a small shiv made from a broken sword tip from his left kage robe and into his palm. With his sharingan activating, he approached the first course, the bale of hay and began to stab at the center, over and over.- “This is boring…..” –Atsushi complained to himself, but he knew that to gain power and strength one would have to do things deemed boring and hard. That reason alone caused him to pick up his stabbing pace and attack with more precision based stabs.
Atsushi Uchiha
Atsushi Uchiha

Experience : 206

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

Back to top Go down