Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Noah Blaze Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah Blaze Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah Blaze 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Noah Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Noah Blaze I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Noah Blaze I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Noah Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Noah Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Noah Blaze I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Noah Blaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Noah Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Noah Blaze I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Noah Blaze

2 posters

Go down

Noah Blaze Empty Noah Blaze

Post by Noah Blaze Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Name: Noah Blaze
Character Age:17 (Birthday:January/21)
Village: Konoha
Clan: Blaze
Kekkai Genkai: Flames of will
Element: Fire,Wind,
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu

Eyes:Brown
Hair:brown
Appearance Description: is five foot and four inches and has short hair that sticks up most of the time. when not wearing ANBU uniform he is wearing black shinobi sandals and black ANBU grade pants and for torso wears a mesh shirt and over it a open blue coat with a gold dragon design on the back.

Personality: while on Duty as an ANBU acts cold and unemotional but when he is off duty he loves to hangout with friends and mess around being very caring and cheery. has a prankster side and can be very devious but is also very smart and calculating when need be. While in a fight he is calm and collected always thinking ahead and how his actions will affect other things.is not easy to anger having a very calm and caring attitude most of the time. all in all a nice guy to be around just don't get on his bad side. he also looks up to and admires the inuzuka code of loyalty.
Likes: Dango, Sake, Swords, Dragons, Training, Seals, developing new jutsu, and having fun
Dislikes: Traitors and bandits
Your Nindo/Motives: I shall fight till my last breath because I have people precious to me that I swear to protect, I never surrender and I never go back on my word

History: Born into a small clan that was attacked by a rival clan while I was only one year old and massacred. My brother took me and ran giving him to a older couple before going back to fight and also dying. As I grew the man that was raising me taught me how to use a sword because he was a retired shinobi and had seen that I had an interest in becoming a ninja. once I was old enough to use chakra he said that I had low chunin kinjutsu and gave me a piece of chakra paper, when I channeled chakra into it it split in half and the paper burned to ash he told me I had an affinity for fire and wind and begin to teach me wind manipulation and other skills after two more years of training with the man I saw as a father figure he called me for a family talk and he and the woman I had called mother gave me two katanas aas a gift before saying they couldn't teach me anymore and told me if I wanted to become a shinobi I should join konoha. I set off on a journey to konoha and on my way there I had came across a cave on a cold night and when I went in I accidentally slipped into a back part of the cave were I found the dragon summoning contract and signed it. After signing the summoning contract with the dragons I trained in fire style with then as I journeyed towards konoha after arriving at konoha I enlisted in the ninja academy excelling the subjects do to my training with the old man. I was then placed on a team where I learned that I had trouble doing genjutsu because of my huge reserves so I developed my own genjutsu and gladly took the acknowledgment my sensei gave me when I showed her. when the  chunin exams arrived I got permission from my sensei and I entered them and passed. a year later I took the jonin exams and made it as I was leaving the exam building a man came to me and offered me a position in ANBU which I gladly accepted.  

Rp Sample: I sit in a Dango shop with my Anbu partner Turochi Inuzuka codename Wolf Eating Dango and drinking Sake man that mission was too easy Turochi Says and I rely with I don't know why your complaining about that it's nice to have an easy one every now and then I hear Turochi's nin ken bark in approval before my partner says I agree with you there and the pay was nice but how did you know that transforming into a small child would work I think about it then tell him well when I read the report I had heard that our target was a softy for orphan kids he chuckles a bit you know sometimes you take this to seriously always reading the..he was interrupted as a messenger hawk landed on the table and dropped a message which I picked up and read before say come on we got to get going we have a new assignment he sighs then complains already I hear him and jokingly reply hey who was the one complaining about the last one being to easy

7 hours later

Wolf.. Wolf come in do you read? I yell over the small mic in my ANBU mask before I hear a sharp yelp in reply and know it came from Turochi's nin-ken so I search and find his chakra signature and begin to run towards it when I arrive I notice my partner on the ground missing a leg and holding it in pain with his nin ken beside him dead having taken a kunai to the leg so I quickly get beside him and ask Wolf what happened he replies weakly with  explosive tag .... hidden accidentally steeped on it and that missing nin over there appeared as I fellI look over and notice a nin with a kunai through his heart and tried to kill me but Hitaku here got in the way and saved me at the cost of his life he says looking at his nin kin and i give a silent prayer before saying come on man i'm gonna get you out of here  my partner replies with I'm not gonna make it I've lost too much blood as it is ..... did you get the papers i pull them out and show them to him and he coughs and replies then.... mission.... accomplished.... make me a promise a tear escapes my eye and i ask anything wolf what do you want? he replies don't throw away your life and also stay loyal to konoha my friend he says then dies i take a deepbreath and cry a bit before putting him next to his nin kin and using a small fire jutsu on them
knowing its what he would want
i promise i say before quickly heading back to konoha

secret word: Moon Wolf

Last edited by Noah Blaze on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Noah Blaze
Noah Blaze
Anbu
Anbu

Experience : 50

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 600

Back to top Go down

Noah Blaze Empty Re: Noah Blaze

Post by Luna Fang Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:06 pm

I said you could use your profile from G+ but you still have to use the template. so Denied.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 pm

ok you need to remove the jutsus and keept it to 2 techniques. you dont have the face claim and the secret word. Try again.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Blaze Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:49 pm

what is faceclaim and secret word?
Noah Blaze
Noah Blaze
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Blaze Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:50 pm

and what do you mean delete the jutsu and keep it to two techniques? this is my google + one right?
Noah Blaze
Noah Blaze
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:53 pm

You have to rgister the techinques elsewere and you can only have 2 techniques like taijutsu and ninjutsu, you can add more later once you level up and also 2 elements max until you learn the rest. sorry for the trouble. and face claim is the link to your avatar and the secret word is in the rules, that you must read.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:54 pm

You have to rgister the techinques elsewere and you can only have 2 techniques like taijutsu and ninjutsu, you can add more later once you level up and also 2 elements max until you learn the rest. sorry for the trouble. and face claim is the link to your avatar and the secret word is in the rules, that you must read.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Blaze Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 pm

alright but see the reason this is annoying is cause when I first got on the google plus community I only had the three basic techniques and worked myself up already so to have to do it again ... also for some reason I cant paste or copy so I can't do the link
Noah Blaze
Noah Blaze
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Blaze Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 pm

also what about my nova style that comes with wind and fire I need both to use it
Noah Blaze
Noah Blaze
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:29 pm

I understand. i go from place to place and have to level up my character all the time. but each place is a bit different.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:43 pm

accepted but please add the blaze clan to creation clans by using the form. i dont recognize it.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:45 pm

accepted but please add the blaze clan to creation clans by using the form. i dont recognize it.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Ninja Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down