Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Kuro Abisu Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuro Abisu Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuro Abisu 19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Kuro Abisu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Kuro Abisu I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Kuro Abisu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Kuro Abisu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Kuro Abisu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Kuro Abisu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Kuro Abisu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Kuro Abisu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Kuro Abisu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Kuro Abisu

2 posters

Go down

Kuro Abisu Empty Kuro Abisu

Post by Kuro Abisu Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:55 am

Rolling Eyes Who are you:
Character Name: Kuro Abisu
Character Age: 12/16/17
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Abisu
Element: Fire and Earth
Techniques: Genjutsu and Ninjutsu

Your Appearance:
Eyes: Red
Hair: Black
Appearance Description: Kuro is just over six foot tall and weighs around 165 pounds. He has a skinnier build and lacks in physical strength but he makes up for it with his intelligence. He keeps his hair at a jagged average length. Kuro can usually be seen wearing black pants and a white tank top. He also wears a black and red jacket along with a necklace. He has bright red eyes that will turn pitch black when he uses his kekkai genkai. He also can constantly be seen smoking even though he knows its unhealthy for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Information:

Personality: Kuro is a laid back guy but can get excited every once in awhile. He cares about the people he is close to but can seem rather distant to people that he doesn't know. He often spends time by himself just staring out into the sky sitting up in a tree somewhere. He does this to decompress because he is more introverted. Kuro is also quiet and but isn't afraid to speak up when he needs to but he also likes to have fun and will join in on any pranks that his friends will do.

Kuro doesn't really like to be in the spotlight and prefers to stick to the background. He does this because he is often the one that thinks things through and doesn't act rashly. He is very intelligent and uses that to his advantage often thinking ahead in every situation. At times he can be mistaken for being lazy but he just isn't all that motivated. Oddly enough, as much as he likes to think ahead he doesn't take life that way. He lets life just come and takes things as they are.
Likes: smoking, strategy games, climbing, staring at the clouds, sleeping
Dislikes: hastiness, meaningless work, annoying people
Your Nindo/Motives: Kuro's motives are to protect all of those he cares about and will do anything to help the Abisu clan. "Blood runs thicker then water." He also wants to live the life his father would've wanted him to live.
History: Kuro was raised in Konohagakure. His father and mother were both shinobis that served the Village Hidden in the Leaves and gave their life serving their country while he was young. He was raised by his older sister, Riza. Together the two of them took care of each other. Riza had started down the shinobi path but after their parents death she gave up on being a shinobi. Instead, she started working in the village and now has her own ramen shop. Kuro helps her out as much as he can but he decided that he would still pursue the life of a shinobi. He chose to do that because he wanted to make his father proud.

Throughout his younger years, Kuro stayed off by himself because he didn't want to get close to anyone else. He was afraid that anyone he would get close to he would lose. It wasn't until Riza forced him to meet other kids his age that he actually started to become social. He mostly stuck around with other Abisu clan members or friends from the Nara clan. Even though he started to hang out with others his own age he would often find a way to sneak away and climb a tree just to sit and listen to the breeze blowing throughout the trees.

In school, Kuro always had the potential to be at the top of his class but he never really applied himself. His grades were always sub-par because of this even though he was one of the most intelligent people in his class. He barely got by in the academy but managed to pass and become a genin. It was shortly after becoming a genin that his kekkai genkai became active during a mission. The Kurome eventually lead Kuro through the Chuunin exams and he was promoted.

Rp Sample: The wind blew lazily through the trees making the leaves rustle. The clouds floated by slowly as Kuro sat atop a tree and stared up at them. A soft sigh escaped him as the sun peeked out through the clouds and brightened up the day. A small smile crossed his face as he smelled Riza's cooking from below.

"Hey Kuro, are you going to come help work today or just stare at the clouds all day?"

Kuro groaned and looked down at his older sister. He took one last look at the clouds and then jumped down.

"Really Riza? I get a day off from my shinobi duties and you just put me to work here instead of letting me enjoy my day."

"Well it's not like you're going to do anything all day. You've just been up in that tree staring at nothing!" yelled Riza as she started to push Kuro into the restaurant.

"Ugh, this sucks." mumbled Kuro under his breath.

A few hours later, Kuro emerged from the restaurant with grease stains everywhere. He walked over to a tree and pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. The sun had gone down and the stars were coming out. The orange glow of his cigarette lit up the area around him a dimly. He closed his eyes and let the memories come to him. He could picture his father out behind their home showing him how to properly use the Shadow Imitation Technique. He looked up and smiled.

"I wonder if you would be proud of me now dad?" he took another drag of his cigarette and started to walk home.

Faceclaim: Dante - Devil May Cry (the new one from Ninja Theory)

Picture:

Secret word: Moon wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsus Owned:

Training:

Completed:

Last edited by Kuro Abisu on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Experience : 56

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Kuro Abisu Empty Re: Kuro Abisu

Post by Luna Fang Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Where is the secret word,
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Abisu Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Can't believe i forgot that....how embarrassing...
Kuro Abisu
Kuro Abisu
Chunin
Chunin

Experience : 56

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:20 am

ITs ok. accepted
Luna Fang