Naruto New Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Jutsu cost Rules  Ninja_11

Owner/Admin: Luna Fang
~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsu cost Rules  Me10

Admin: Riku Mizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsu cost Rules  19-2011

Head Moderator: Atsushi Uchiha
Word Counter

Latest topics
» My character name
Jutsu cost Rules  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am by HotaruUchiha

» Search for a new hideout
Jutsu cost Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Hotaru's Jutsu's
Jutsu cost Rules  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm by HotaruUchiha

» Members
Jutsu cost Rules  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm by Luna Fang

» Hotaru Uchiha
Jutsu cost Rules  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm by Luna Fang

» Ikari
Jutsu cost Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm by Luna Fang

» Sakku Ookamiyasha
Jutsu cost Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am by Luna Fang

» Winter break
Jutsu cost Rules  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 pm by Luna Fang

» New Event/PLot
Jutsu cost Rules  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm by HotaruUchiha

Jutsu cost Rules

Go down

Jutsu cost Rules  Empty Jutsu cost Rules

Post by Luna Fang Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:15 pm

This is the General post for Jutsu Information. As a treat you will be allowed to get 4 free Jutsus besides the academy Jutsu (Clone jutsu, Transformation jutsu and substitution jutsu) : 3 can be D ranked and 1 can be C Ranked.

Besides these you will have to Buy and Train other Justu you wish to learn.

Gennin can only have 7 jutsus total
Chunin can only have 10 jutsus
Jounin and special Jounin can only Have 15 jutsus
Sannin can only have 20 jutsus total
Kages can only have 25 jutsus

Listed below is the Requirements to learn a new jutsu. There is a Training Category for this. You will post the jutsu you want to learn -->Here. and you will wait for a administrator to approve. Once its approved you may start training by doing a post in the Training Forum-->Here. once it is trained put the link after the jutsu you wanted to learn in the post.

For a list of pre jutsus go --> Here

Ryo and Words needed in the topic:

E Ranked: Free Ryo and 200 words to train it.
D Ranked: 200 Ryo and 700 words
C Ranked: 300 Ryo and 1500 words
B Ranked: 500 Ryo and 2000 words
A Ranked: 750 Ryo and 2500 Words
S Ranked: 1000 Ryo and 5000 Words

Name:(The name of your technique.)
Type and Element:(Is it ninjutsu taijutsu or something else? Are any elements needed for this technique.)
Rank:(What rank is your technique. Just because a Technique is of higher rank than another that don’t make it more powerful.)
Requirements:(Is there any reason this technique might not be usable. For example must the technique black lightning be used before this can)
Charges or Hand signs:(There must always be hand signs or a charge time. The exception to this is some combat professions like taijutsu. The more complicate the jutsu the more hand signs are needed. The exact hand signs don’t need to be listed just use a number and state if it’s hand signs or post charge time.)
Description:(Now tell us what it does and be vary descriptive and through.)

[code:]

Name:(The name of your technique.)
   Type and Element:(Is it ninjutsu taijutsu or something else? Are any elements needed for this technique.)
   Rank:(What rank is your technique. Just because a Technique is of higher rank than another that don’t make it more powerful.)
   Requirements:(Is there any reason this technique might not be usable. For example must the technique black lightning be used before this can)
   Charges or Hand signs:(There must always be hand signs or a charge time. The exception to this is some combat professions like taijutsu. The more complicate the jutsu the more hand signs are needed. The exact hand signs don’t need to be listed just use a number and state if it’s hand signs or post charge time.)
   Description:(Now tell us what it does and be vary descriptive and through.)[/code]To Create your own jutsu go here--> Soon!! and create a topic with your name and the jutsu description with the code above. costs will depend on the rank of the jutsu. you have to wait to get it approved before you can put it on your list

To make a list of jutsus you have go --> Here!! and create a topic even if you dont have any put W.I.P in it.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin

Experience : 695

Ninja Scroll
Chakra Points: 700

https://naruto-newlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down